Is the online totally screwed for anybody else?

Tomb_Haiter

My friend and I are getting disconnects, lag, etc. and have only been able to complete maybe two matches.

*UPDATE* So I found something that fixed the problem, for anybody looking at this thread wondering the same thing I was. It's something to do with NAT type, so what I did was go into my router settings and make my PS3 a DMZ (basically lets any all traffic go through your PS3, don't do this on a PC obviously) and my friend and I have since played 70 or so games without a hitch. If you have the same problem I did, look into making your PS3 and demilitarized zone and I have a good feeling it'll fix your problem.

Edited by Tomb_Haiter

It's been that way since the game first came out, servers must be located inside in an abandoned cave. The online is the sole reason I can't get the platinum in any Mortal Kombat game. Frankly, online trophies in general are the reason why I can't earn most plats.

• Like 4

It's been that way since the game first came out, servers must be located inside in an abandoned cave. The online is the sole reason I can't get the platinum in any Mortal Kombat game. Frankly, online trophies in general are the reason why I can't earn most plats.

Holy shit, you mean the game is always this bad? That's bad news. There's another plat down the drain. I heard about connection issues near the game's launch but I figured that would be fixed fast.

And its damn glitchy it glitched on me the servers gave me "free" points but too many and I went from 800 to 5000 points and didnt earned the 1000 points trophy (only the 2500).

This happened to a friend of mine too, but when the servers were reset (gamespy shutdowns) I managed to boost all that again and get the 1000 trophy if this happens to anyone now I guess its impossible to find a solution!