Infinite Source of Food

ilker-c

So I was playing on death march difficulty and found that i was spending a lot of money on food, and in the beginning stages you don't really make much money. Anyway, while I was doing the quest for the Ladies of the Wood I was asked to go to Downwarren (in Velen near the orphans of crookback bog) to talk to some guy. I noticed there were some geese there. 2 groups of 3 to be exact. I killed one of the groups and picked up the loot (raw meat and feathers) then went to the next group and did the same thing. As I turned back to the first group of geese i noticed that they respawned, and after killing those the other group also respawned. Basically here is an infinite source of food for anyway who doesn't want to spend money on it. Or you could sell them if you really wanted to, not sure if it will get much though. But this helped me out a lot since i no longer need to buy food any more and thought i'd share this with others who are in the same predicament as i was in.

• Like 1

So I was playing on death march difficulty and found that i was spending a lot of money on food, and in the beginning stages you don't really make much money. Anyway, while I was doing the quest for the Ladies of the Wood I was asked to go to Downwarren (in Velen near the orphans of crookback bog) to talk to some guy. I noticed there were some geese there. 2 groups of 3 to be exact. I killed one of the groups and picked up the loot (raw meat and feathers) then went to the next group and did the same thing. As I turned back to the first group of geese i noticed that they respawned, and after killing those the other group also respawned. Basically here is an infinite source of food for anyway who doesn't want to spend money on it. Or you could sell them if you really wanted to, not sure if it will get much though. But this helped me out a lot since i no longer need to buy food any more and thought i'd share this with others who are in the same predicament as i was in.

Nice find :yay:, you can post it at the guide comments too

• Like 1

It is worth getting your hands on Swallow as soon as possible too. As soon as I got this, I didn't need to eat much food at all after that :)

yeah, i use swallow too, but i can't meditate mid fight so food, quen and dodging a lot work well enough to keep me alive