and 

uk

and also  would mention  that they are  A demo version for this game

so try it before you buy the full game and see how it's work out for you 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 14/01/2021 at 3:25 PM, Dan-lives-here said:

Do I need to search this on a PS3? I cant find it on the web (Australian store).

If its only available on the US store how do I change it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Others have said it's 'Far Cry' not 'FarCry' so maybe that's why you're not finding it. Not sure as I don't have my ps3 to check

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-01-14 at 4:25 PM, Dan-lives-here said:

Do I need to search this on a PS3? I cant find it on the web (Australian store).

Yes, you need to search on a PS3. When Sony launched the new version of the store in October (?) 2020, they removed all the PS3 and PSVita games. (Except for the ones where you get the PS3/PSVita version bundled with the PS4 version. But those games might not be tagged as PS3/PSVita.)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Kris-Cherry-Papa said:

Hey i’m having trouble trying to buy far cry classic on ps3 i keep pressing the invisible download button and it says “this product cannot be purchased at this time” i need help and i really wanna buy this game.

Before seeing this, I saw the new topic you created about it and tried to help you there. However, I leave this link here:

3 hours ago, Kris-Cherry-Papa said:

Hey i’m having trouble trying to buy far cry classic on ps3 i keep pressing the invisible download button and it says “this product cannot be purchased at this time” i need help and i really wanna buy this game.

If you really want it then it is on disc but it's called "Far Cry the wild expedition" it includes the first game, 2nd, 3rd and blood dragon.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

If you really want it then it is on disc but it's called "Far Cry the wild expedition" it includes the first game, 2nd, 3rd and blood dragon.

Didn’t know that existed, that’s good to know. Looks like you have to be careful buying though because there’s copies for different regions and FC2 & 3 are on disc but FC Classic and Blood Dragon are codes. Sadly I don’t think it’s available in my region. US seems to have “Far Cry Compilation” which has all except FC Classic. I saw a review from someone in UK that said the two codes didn’t work so I don’t know which regions are actually available and of course if buying it used there’s a good chance the codes will be redeemed.

1 hour ago, NMErickson said:

Didn’t know that existed, that’s good to know. Looks like you have to be careful buying though because there’s copies for different regions and FC2 & 3 are on disc but FC Classic and Blood Dragon are codes. Sadly I don’t think it’s available in my region. US seems to have “Far Cry Compilation” which has all except FC Classic. I saw a review from someone in UK that said the two codes didn’t work so I don’t know which regions are actually available and of course if buying it used there’s a good chance the codes will be redeemed.

Ah yes good spot, the first game and blood dragon are indeed given as a code and all the copies being sold are used, have to be careful then.

2 hours ago, NMErickson said:

Hi, i believe US version has also Blood Dragon on disc.

2 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

All the PS3 copies I've seen have 2/3 on one disc, and a code for blood dragon. 

The 360 version has all 3 games on individual discs. 

I did some research now and it seems Far Cry Compilation has 2, 3 and Blood Dragon on a single Disc for PS3. Xbox has individual discs because lack of blue ray. However The Wild expedition only has Far Cry 2 and 3 on disc.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 17/11/2021 at 3:15 AM, AJ_Radio said:

This game was hot garbage. Could barely run on the PS3 console. Had stuttering, sound glitches, a few freezes which forced me to turn off my console. Definitely the worst game I played in the Far Cry franchise.

Coming here a couple of months later and yeah I can totally agree. The game cannot stay at 30 fps for the majority of the time you are outside, or when a lot of stuff is happening on the screen. Only playing this really for a platinum. 

• Like 1