GOW 3 Resmastered Glitch

Nice find, got my like for the quality of the video and edition (I expected worse from a PS4 video. ShareFactory, you know...). I'm sure a lot of people will use it, but I would still rather play the game once on the difficulty the trophy demands so I could knock this out in a single playthrough as I believe doing so would be faster (and less boring, IIRC cutscenes are unskippable).

You might want to go into full edit mode and change the title to remove the extra S in 'Resmastered'.

It's a shame they don't fix this glitch from the PS3 version.

I thought they would learn with their previous mistake, but no, they made it worse. Laughable.  :giggle:

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 3

I used the titan glitch but i didnt even think of doing that. Honestly, i was so mad about how the game doesnt feel remastered at all, i rushed the titan mode with the glitch. This is insane though, it would take less than 20 minutes to earn it.

GOW 3 remastered is so remastered that the glitches are remastered more easier to do, 

I've only played a few minutes but I understand why people love it. Just a question for the GOW fans, is GOW 3 the best one? 

LMAO xD.

IMO GOW3 is the best one and Ascension is the worst one.

• Like 1

GOW 3 remastered is so remastered that the glitches are remastered more easier to do, 

I've only played a few minutes but I understand why people love it. Just a question for the GOW fans, is GOW 3 the best one? 

LMAO xD.

IMO GOW3 is the best one and Ascension is the worst one.

GoW 3 is without question the best one buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I think GoW 1 is the worst tbh. It hasnt aged well at all. Thats just me though. 

Wow! There was a glitch to beat Titan mode easily?

man, I dud that the hard way back then. but I remember this glitch where you can have unlimite red points thingy to upgrade your weapons, dose it still works in the remaster?

Ya never was able to skip the entire game, can't wait to do this glitch xD

Not sure about that one tho

What if I need the trophy ,beating the labyrinth without dying,can I get trophy with glitch if I skip til the end or do I have to actually play the labyrinth without dying?I died on normal I'm not good at this game but I don't really want play thru even with the glitch again unless I don't die by falling or something at the labyrinth stage

• Like 1

Titan mode on GOW3 is not that challenging.

I remember having some issues with the fight right after the labyrinth though, but probably I had low health or magic (don't remeber exactly).

Anyway this remastered is not worth the money if you've played it already...not that other remastered are.

Edited by Re-LoreLink
  • Like 2

As most of you probably know, there was a glitch to beat Titan mode on the PS3 version and now this time there is an other glitch to make your playthrought much easier on the PS4 version where you can have every thing maxed out in the very beginning and skip directly to the final fight.

*Forgot to tell that you'll need to beat the game once first in order to perform that glitch

So here it is : 

I try this and my game crash everytime when you have to destroy the two chain at the end. Try 3 time in a row and crash everytime *_* is not a prob i have platinum but is a strange thing 

Edited by Neme-ita
  • Like 1

I try this and my game crash everytime when you have to destroy the two chain at the end. Try 3 time in a row and crash everytime *_* is not a prob i have platinum but is a strange thing

instead of going through the portal near the minotaurs, trying going down from the same portal you came from . I had the same issue at first. Edited by king1max

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm if this glitch patched or not?

I was getting a crash each time I went the "shortcut" way by opening the gate after going through the second blue warp. Then I decided to go back around to the first blue warp tunnel (the one you come in). Worked like a charm then!

EDIT: Well, maybe not a charm... The Zeus battle you could "die." In the fact that Kratos would fall after getting hit a few times, and he wouldn't get up. This forces you to restart the checkpoint. I beat Zeus by hitting him with the bow over and over while keeping my distance and blocking when it was necessary (especially during the fight near Gaia's heart). It wasn't the easiest, but I think I got it done in just over two hours. Still worth it for me.

Edited by jeschmit

I was getting a crash each time I went the "shortcut" way by opening the gate after going through the second blue warp. Then I decided to go back around to the first blue warp tunnel (the one you come in). Worked like a charm then!

EDIT: Well, maybe not a charm... The Zeus battle you could "die." In the fact that Kratos would fall after getting hit a few times, and he wouldn't get up. This forces you to restart the checkpoint. I beat Zeus by hitting him with the bow over and over while keeping my distance and blocking when it was necessary (especially during the fight near Gaia's heart). It wasn't the easiest, but I think I got it done in just over two hours. Still worth it for me.

It says in order to go combat arena I have to complete the challenges. I thought beating game once was enough?

How did you do it?