Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
king1max

GOW 3 Resmastered Glitch

39 posts in this topic

It says in order to go combat arena I have to complete the challenges. I thought beating game once was enough?

How did you do it?

I beat the game once on normal. Then I beat all the challenges (they aren't hard, took me about a half hr to beat them all). Then I used the Titan glitch with the combat arena with the Medusas killing you (see video above). Started up another game on Titan, played until you get to the three judges. Use the Hurcules weapon on the three judges heads, and then hit the chains to progress to the end of the story.

It is kind of glitchy once you get to hitting the chains to skip ahead, but a little dodging, parrying and shooting with the bow will make everything work out in the end.

It says I must complete the Challenge of Olympus to unlock the combat arena? Is it mean to? I ask this cause all you outlined is that you need to complete the game once (which i've already done).

As of 03/03/2016 it is still possible to get Unhuman trophy via the glitch with patches installed. To get it all you have to do is follow the video and yes you have to beat the game once and beat all of the challenges of Olympus, however you have to do this anyway to get the platinum. Hope this helps.

On 8/17/2017 at 10:16 AM, xDevilizer said:

As of August 17,2017 this glitch still works.

+1 :)

On 06/09/2018 at 4:15 AM, tamusic6 said:

now is in Ps Plus, does the glitch still work with that digital version? 

Yes, I used it yesterday.

This still works, got my infinite health and skipped most of the game at the three judges last night for a fairly quick titan playthrough.

does the glitch still work, and include max weapons?

On 11/7/2018 at 10:20 AM, wackt1 said:

does the glitch still work, and include max weapons?

Yes, it does.

Still working as of today.

Totally missed the part about the glitch triggering the Maxed Out trophy and panicked at first.

Git GUD. Titan isn’t even hard. Just play the first time through on Titan and you won’t have to play it twice and you won’t have to cheese and look like a little baby...

cheers m8s