GOW 3 Resmastered Glitch

It says in order to go combat arena I have to complete the challenges. I thought beating game once was enough?

How did you do it?

I beat the game once on normal. Then I beat all the challenges (they aren't hard, took me about a half hr to beat them all). Then I used the Titan glitch with the combat arena with the Medusas killing you (see video above). Started up another game on Titan, played until you get to the three judges. Use the Hurcules weapon on the three judges heads, and then hit the chains to progress to the end of the story.

It is kind of glitchy once you get to hitting the chains to skip ahead, but a little dodging, parrying and shooting with the bow will make everything work out in the end.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As of 03/03/2016 it is still possible to get Unhuman trophy via the glitch with patches installed. To get it all you have to do is follow the video and yes you have to beat the game once and beat all of the challenges of Olympus, however you have to do this anyway to get the platinum. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
38 minutes ago, Johnnybaz85 said:

Does this still work good people? i legit beat the game on the PS3 but would love to use this to fast forward the the process on PS4.

There hasn't been any new patch that specifically fixes this exploit. So, it does still work.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 5/1/2022 at 8:58 AM, Johnnybaz85 said:

Does this still work good people? i legit beat the game on the PS3 but would love to use this to fast forward the the process on PS4.

Same. This was my first plat ever back in 2010, did it entirely legit.

Would love to plat the remaster for PS4 as a nice full circle moment but I also don't have as much time as I did back then haha. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...