Far Far Away/500km (HOW IT WORKS)

wildstwawberries

Thanks to a good friend, i was tipped off that, if you go to your profile and look at your recent feed you may see an update on your km. He had about 7km in game, but here it said he had 100km. I have 250km as of monday :) I dont know why it does this, but just try to use only one wheel type and know that the feed updates only happen at big benchmarks (100,250 is all i know so far)

Happy Hunting!

And is online driving counting towards the trophy?

I just played my first three online games and changed the tires on purpose and they have after three online matches still 0 km on them.

Played around 60 Exhibition and season matches and i´m just tired of my dumb AI and my clever Opponents AI and i also lose so often according to a certain pattern. Most of my games i lost in the final minute and even lost one with zero seconds left.

Edited by BDRick35

On one of my friends it says he has driven 100.0000 km. - yes 100.0000

No trophy for him.

Yeah 100km is like 100.000000000000000000km or 100.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000km or 100.0000km :facepalm:

Trophy popped for 500.0000km in the Dashboard so your friend has still 400.0000km in front of him

Edited by BDRick35
  • Like 2

I have noticed that the milage quoted in the wheel section can go down. When my trophy popped I had 80km (72+8), now having completed the game it shows 22km (14+8).

where is this profile feed found?

I think he means 'Recent Activities' in your profile section on the PS4 but mine isn't showing any milage, only games played and trophies earned.

I got the trophy, and un my recent feed I had 100km, 250km and 500km.

Online matches did count because i got the 250km in an online match.

Does anyone still need the play a friend online trophy? I do and we can kill two birds with one stone. I will probably just play the one game though. After the all items grind I'm kinda burnt out haha.

I got the trophy, and un my recent feed I had 100km, 250km and 500km.

Online matches did count because i got the 250km in an online match.

Thank you so grinding the last two trophies will be not such a pain with playing online and having fun. Offline wasn´t so funny at all

Thank you so grinding the last two trophies will be not such a pain with playing online and having fun. Offline wasn´t so funny at all

Hopefully the 500km does count for online, because I am so sick of playing offline with crap bots for this trophy.  I just checked my profile and I reached 250,000 km on 7/10/15.

Hopefully the 500km does count for online, because I am so sick of playing offline with crap bots for this trophy.  I just checked my profile and I reached 250,000 km on 7/10/15.

The devs posted on one of the threads here and said that kms are tracked for both online and offline but only offline show in the in-game stats. Apparently it's going to be fixed in the next patch. I've played a lot but not seen any km notifications posted in my recent activity feed.