Far Far Away/500km (HOW IT WORKS)

wildstwawberries

I checked my profile and there was no notification for rocket league about my miles. It worries me because I have 25km on a set of wheels, I was hoping i would be at 100km by now...

Did you kept going down? I achieved mines days later

The stats on the tires are glitched and the online does count for the trophy but not for your tire stats.  The actual posts you see on your feed for reaching certain milestones is the correct distance you traveled.  The trophy is not glitched, the tire stats are glitched.

The stats on the tires are glitched and the online does count for the trophy but not for your tire stats.  The actual posts you see on your feed for reaching certain milestones is the correct distance you traveled.  The trophy is not glitched, the tire stats are glitched.

This makes the most sense to me.

I've played over 200 games, unlocked all trophies except for this one and only just got 100km. My play style is fairly stupid and I charge all over the map/pitch all the time (not a goalie sitting in goal all the time).

How have I only just got 100km...

Time for the elastic band I guess

Edit: 6 hours in and and finally at 250km

Edited by Sheruber

I've played over 200 games, unlocked all trophies except for this one and only just got 100km. My play style is fairly stupid and I charge all over the map/pitch all the time (not a goalie sitting in goal all the time).

How have I only just got 100km...

Time for the elastic band I guess

Edit: 6 hours in and and finally at 250km

LOL I've been doing the same thing since this morning and just hit 250km an hour ago. Only played maybe 25 games offline and the rest have been online. I've unlocked everything for the cars which is over 160+ matches. When I started the rubber band method this morning the highest mileage I had on the only two tires I ever used was 5km. The trophy has yet to pop which must mean there's no way the matches I played online counted towards the km total. Really odd glitch. 

I only play online, so I can't really track my KMs... but what the hell? Level 26 (Pro), 360+ matches played, shouldn't I get the trophy already?! Seen people get this a few days after the release, shouldn't almost one month of playing be more than enough??

I love the game and I don't mind playing 360 more or even 1000 matches, but I'm afraid something's wrong. People have supposedly confirmed that online mileage counts towards the trophy, but it doesn't seem like it's entirely true...

PS. "if you go to your profile and look at your recent feed you may see an update on your km." I don't have a single entry of such kind in my feed btw.

Edited by NarcissusBaz

I only play online, so I can't really track my KMs... but what the hell? Level 26 (Pro), 360+ matches played, shouldn't I get the trophy already?! Seen people get this a few days after the release, shouldn't almost one month of playing be more than enough??

I love the game and I don't mind playing 360 more or even 1000 matches, but I'm afraid something's wrong. People have supposedly confirmed that online mileage counts towards the trophy, but it doesn't seem like it's entirely true...

PS. "if you go to your profile and look at your recent feed you may see an update on your km." I don't have a single entry of such kind in my feed btw.

I read a post on another forum from someone who said they'd played around 800 online games without it still unlocking. 

In game my wheel count is at 32KM but I'm yet to have anything show up on my profile. 

Edited by oO--TrashMan--Oo
  • Like 1

I was expecting a real explanation on how it works.  

No one knows I guess.  

I got it at around 70km of driving on the Sweet Tooth wheels, changed body lots.  Also had around 10km on other wheels combined.  

I'm also using Sweet Tooth and it says I've driven 0 feet so far. I've been playing tonnes of online 3v3 matches with him. Does online count for this trophy, or must I go into exhibition?

This is true, although I read somewhere that it was intentional, not a glitch. I read that the devs turned off distance tracking in online games to reduce the load on servers (remember joining a match was patchy just after launch). Your distance was still being tracked for the trophy, just not for the stats.

I'm also using Sweet Tooth and it says I've driven 0 feet so far. I've been playing tonnes of online 3v3 matches with him. Does online count for this trophy, or must I go into exhibition?

I played a bit of online but mostly played Seasons, very little exhibition.

This is true, although I read somewhere that it was intentional, not a glitch. I read that the devs turned off distance tracking in online games to reduce the load on servers (remember joining a match was patchy just after launch). Your distance was still being tracked for the trophy, just not for the stats.

Mhh except it don't make sense. Tracking the data for trophy OR stats OR both take the same "computing". So I tend to think that the tracking is completely off online. But it is only a speculation, it can be a lot of other things.

New patch is up and the online progress is finally being shown, but... it didn't add KM's from before the patch. Nice.........

400+ matches (90% online) and still no trophy.

----

"Tracking def seems be turned on online" If it were, it would be added now with the new patch. I think the trophy was just glitched af and it popped at random offline mileage. Several people confirmed, they got the trophy at 70 KMs or so without even touching the online mode.

Edited by NarcissusBaz

New patch is up and the online progress is finally being shown, but... it didn't add KM's from before the patch. Nice.........

400+ matches (90% online) and still no trophy.

----

"Tracking def seems be turned on online" If it were, it would be added now with the new patch. I think the trophy was just glitched af and it popped at random offline mileage. Several people confirmed, they got the trophy at 70 KMs or so without even touching the online mode.

The patch notes didn't say anything about correcting this glitch, right? I still think you can get it when you reach 60-70KM offline.

I rubber band it. Exhibition, no bots, took ages though. I started around 4-5ish, then I woke up just now and it told me i got the trophy at 2am. So now i have 111km/68 miles. The good thing is that you don't need to get 500km, it'll give it to you between, 50-70km as of now. I think they're planning to make it actually 500km in the next patch, which is released in the next few days along with the DLC, so do it now while you still can to save time.

ALSO, DON'T CHANGE YOUR TYRES!!! THE PROGRESSION IS BASED OFF THAT.

Edited by Blazing_Veteran

The patch notes didn't say anything about correcting this glitch, right? I still think you can get it when you reach 60-70KM offline.

It still works. I gave up playing multiplayer and just left the car driving around in an offline match and boom - 70km on one set of tyres and the trophy popped.