Official PSNP Song Vote XII

Dav9834

~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

66 members have voted

1. 1. ~***Watch the Mashup Video First***~ to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Zebrahead - His World
    • #2 Traci Lords - Control
    • #3 Eric Johnson – Cliffs of Dover
    • #4 hyi - ROOTSTAIRS
    • #5 Nobuo Uematsu - To Zanarkand
    • #6 Ramin Djawadi - Game of Thrones Main Title
    • #7 Greg Edmonson - Nate's Theme 2.0
    • #8 August Burns Red - Internal Cannon
    • #9 Aki Järvinen - Wilderness
    • #10 Orgone - Open Season
    • #11 Magome Togoshi - Hurry, Starfish
    • #12 Jim Dooley - Cole MacGrath
    • #13 Apocalyptica - Nothing Else Matters
    • #14 Patricia - Josephine
    • #15 Nobuo Uematsu - Lost Odyssey Battle Theme
    • #16 Queens of the Stone Age - Spiders and Vinegaroons
    • #17 Nobuo Uematsu - Those Chosen By The Planet
    • #18 Deadmau5 - Clockwork
    • #19 Ki Toki To - Yonhon Ashi no Odori
    • #20 Yuni Wa - Future Goddess
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XIV ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• A song you would listen to for motivation
    • Songs that make you sad
    • Songs you hate to love (guilty pleasure songs)
    • Acapella (1 person multiplied is allowed, and can also have a few small instruments)

GYiiQ9x.jpg

^^^Made by the talented Masamune_316

Ok and after much delay! (Of which I appreciate everyone's patience greatly!)  :)

Winners2.jpg

First the Results of the Giveaway!

Congratulations to Drag0n2!

You won a 1 Year Premium Membership!

SVXIIGiveaway.png

Congratulations to the Winners!

& Everyone Who Participated! 

Platinum Winner/s

platinum_RachP13.png

Gold Winner/s

Gold_Garciafever.png

Silver Winner/s

Silver_Dragon-Archon.png

Bronze Winner/s

Bronze_whyfire.png

First and 20th Song Post

FirstPost_bubba3m.png

LastPost_Superstarmaste1r.png

Click for Signature version

Copy Image Url for full size         :)

Mashup_Songs2.png

VoterLoyaltyProgram.png

Follow.jpggplus.jpgfacebook.jpgtwitter.jpg

Song_Candidates2.jpg

bubba3m_XII.jpgwhyfire_XII.jpg

DJROE95_XII.jpgMrSwagtwiceover_XII.jpg

Garciafever_XII.jpgAtlas_XII.jpg

Dragon_XII.jpgkuuhaku_XII.jpg

SteelFreaxx_XII.jpgHappyKastanie_XII.jpg

JeieeM_XII.jpgamilbar15_XII.jpg

RachP13_XII.jpgDark%2BMark_XII.jpg

Venocide_XII.jpgEddie%2BWachowski_XII.jpg

masamune_XII.jpgAela_XII.jpg

Dav9834_XII.jpgSuperstarmaste1_XII.jpg

Past_Songs_Winners2.jpg
Past_Songs_Winners2.pngPast_Songs_Winners3.png

Past_Songs_Winners4.png

Past_Songs_Winners.png

Past_Songs_WinnersVI.png

Past_Songs_WinnersVII.png

Past_Songs_Winners.png

Past_Songs_WinnersIX.png

Past_Songs_Winners_X.png

Past_Songs_Winners_XI.png

Creator_Message4.png

Masamune_Team4Smaller.pngGoro_Team4Smaller.pngkuuhaku_Team4Smaller.pngDragon-Archon_Team4Smaller.png

FAQ.png

What is Official PSNP Song Vote?
-It's a simple contest for people to post their songs, and then have their song get voted on      :)

What do I get if I win?
-A custom trophy with your name, the artists name, and the name of the song!!!
You'll get a large version for your profile, and a smaller one for your signature to show off!      :)

How difficult is it to submit a song or vote?
-Very very very very EASY! Below are a few questions and answers that will help you!

How many songs can be submitted?
-One song per person. And in total 20 songs.

When can I post a song?
-Every Monday!
There's a countdown clock you can click on. When it goes down to zero, you can post your song. I recommend posting very soon after it hits zero, because spots go quick.

Are all inappropriate songs ok?
-No unfortunately     :( We'll deliberate whether it's ok. But don't worry you'll keep your spot! And only be asked to change the song if it's too much inappropriateness      ;) You can always ask in advance!       :D

Example (I won't call out your name who posted it before, but sorry!!!! It's not personal!!     :) )

Ninja Sex Party - Everybody Shut Up (I Have An Erection) (It's catchy as hell!     :) )

What about songs that Song Vote might consider annoyingly bad?

We'll deliberate on those as well, like with the inappropriate songs, it would have to be pretty bad in our eyes     :) You can always ask in advance!       :D

Example (I won't call out your name who posted it before, but sorry!!!! It's not personal!!     :) )

Eduard Khil - I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home (He's got a good voice!     :) )

How should I post my song?
-Here's an example      :D

Taken from Song Vote IV, which had a "Loose Song Limitation" of "Any song that has a stringed instrument"

My name - Artist Name(singer/composer/etc) - Song Name - 20 second section for mashup video - From (for "Loose Song Limitation")

=

Dav9834 - Casey Lee Williams - This Will be the Day - 2:40-3:00 - From RWBY

epnVOcR.png

Which I turn into

Where do I post my song?
-In the thread, same as if you were responding to someone! We keep track of everything for you      :)

Do I HAVE to pick a 20 second section of my song?
-No you don't HAVE to, but It takes me a LOT longer to make the mashup video.      :( And I won't put as much work into it. And I'll cry. A lot. Like a massive amount. So please pick a 20 second section!      :)

Do I HAVE to post a picture for my song?
-No you don't HAVE to, but It takes me a LOT longer to make the images.      :( And I won't put as much work into it. And I'll cry. A lot. Like a massive amount. So please post a picture!      :)

What size picture should I post?
-Anything around x720 is fine, I resize it. Bigger is better than smaller.
Also the second number is height.
So if it was 1920x1080 - 1920 would be length, and 1080 would be height.
So anything around 720 height is good      :) Just try not to pick one below 500 height.
+Quick method: In Google image search, click search tools, then change "size" to "large"      :) Easy!

Do I HAVE to post a picture in a spoiler?
-No you don't HAVE to, but it makes the thread look cleaner, and it only takes seconds      :)

Do I HAVE to post a song that goes with the "Loose Song Limitation"?
-Yes, otherwise it won't qualify.
But don't worry! If you're not sure, you can ALWAYS ask me or any of the members of Song Vote if it works. If it doesn't qualify you can change it      :)
In fact we encourage you asking us any question you have!      :)

I changed my mind on my song choice, can I change it?
-For a period of time Yes! I will say in the first post when people can't change it anymore.      :)

Can I post my song before the countdown hits zero?
-No I'm sorry!

How do you check to make sure people do not post their song early and cheat?
-Everyone can check the time anything has been posted with the forum quote system, which shows when someone posted.
If it says it's early, it won't count and they have to repost      :(
But that's easily avoided by waiting a few seconds after the countdown hits zero, so you know for sure!      :)

What if someone posted the same song as me?
-If you posted before them, you don't have to do anything      :)
If you posted after them, you keep your spot! But you have to change your song.

When can I vote?
-Within 24 hours of filling the 20 songs spots, I post a mashup video, and I create a poll of everyones songs. Then you can vote      :)

Can I vote on my own song?
-No sorry!

When does voting end?
-During the voting period there's a countdown clock you can click on. When it goes down to zero no more votes will be taken seriously.

Why should I vote if my songs not on there?
-Besides Vote or Die***?

post-52963-vote-or-die-gif-Imgur-south-p

Your vote counts a lot! And it makes the people that submitted songs happy to see they got votes! Which will be you at some point!      :)

Why do you do all this hard work?
-Because it makes me and a lot of other people happy , and hopefully you too      :) Plus I get to hear a lot of songs I normally wouldn't have, which goes for everyone else as well! I really like music      :D

***Disclaimer: No one will actually get hurt/harassed/or have any kind of harm come to them in any form by others or myself from Official PSNP Song Vote if they do not in fact vote. Also aside from the moderator receiving a report to ban on this site, and any sister sites, to any individual who does hurt/harass/or do any kind of harm to anyone on this forum or anywhere else, we will also file a legal report to the proper authorities.
And Moogles. Because you don't want to piss off a Moogle. Trust me...
moogles-funny-god-of-war-ff7-final-fanta

**You must have been a follower from the beginning of that month, and continued to be for the entirety of that two weeks/month, depending on the drawing.

You can begin to follow anytime before voting ends in Song Vote X, and it will still count.

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 3

And the light shineth down on PSNP and peace was restored to the realm.

Sorry for the massive delay!! Was determining a few things, and didn't want to announce anything that wouldn't be set in stone!

We're staying in the media subforum for now, but we will change in the future  :)

While we're at it Countdown Check

16 Hours

8 Minutes

Edit:Really wish they allowed me more likes per day :(

Edited by Dav9834

Sorry for the massive delay!! Was determining a few things, and didn't want to announce anything that wouldn't be set in stone!

We're staying in the media subforum for now, but we will change in the future  :)

While we're at it Countdown Check

16 Hours

8 Minutes

Edit:Really wish they allowed me more likes per day :(

I was honestly just wondering if I wasn't searching hard enough lol.

Can't wait to see what the entries are going to be. For those that want a variety this is a good theme. I've heard instrumentals for basically every genre I can think of.

I was honestly just wondering if I wasn't searching hard enough lol.

Can't wait to see what the entries are going to be. For those that want a variety this is a good theme. I've heard instrumentals for basically every genre I can think of.

I can't wait too! I finally decided on my song. Can't wait to hear everyone elses, I love instrumental so this one will have a lot of songs going in my playlists! lol

• Like 1

What do think about this? Put all the links to the previous SVs in a spoiler.

I like this idea. So much on the first post might overwhelm new people. The less they see, and see the more important stuff, the more intrigued they might be.

I just wish the word spoiler cold show up in the middle of the page like the text can. It's probably the only thing on this site that irks me. :(

Going to start my vote right now with a great beat which is called Reasons by Yuni Wa. :D

http://soundcloud.com/yunibasaruwa/reasons-3000-followers-special-free-download

@Superstarmaste1r - Excuse me for noticing, but I'm not even a mod on this thread and you're still about 6 hours early.

OT: At Dav's request I'm going to be posting a few ideas I had for future limitations for SVs. Please feel free to add any ideas of your own that you have.

• Songs that make you happy
  • The song you would listen to at 3AM to cure insomnia
  • Songs that creep you out
  • Instrumentals pieces
  • The song you would give your friend if they asked for great music
  • Ambient songs
  • Songs with only male vocals
  • Songs with only female vocals
  • Songs that you relate to
  • The song you listen to for motivation
  • Songs with mostly digital sounds
  • Fast-paced songs
  • Classical songs

That's what I thought of. Any other ideas?

Edited by MrSwagtwiceover
  • Like 1

@Superstarmaste1r - Excuse me for noticing, but I'm not even a mod on this thread and you're still about 6 hours early.

Oh oops. Still a little bit new of posting a song that I now read the spoiler part and didn't really realized that I have to wait until the countdown strikes to zero to post a song. I will edited it out and spoiler it or something until it is time.

Countdown Time check:

06 hours

06 minutes

am I correct?

wait.. this might sound very repetitive and like a broken record buttttttt......100% Instrumental counts right? like... you.. know... *cough* JRPG Battle themes *cough*

Edited by JeieeM

I've got some loose limitation suggestions too

• nostalgic songs
  • songs you would use as a ringtone
  • songs to wake up to
  • songs you hate to love (guilty pleasure songs)
  • calming music
  • songs about war
  • songs you've heard on the radio
  • songs you'd never hear on the radio
  • cover songs
  • songs with nonsense lyrics (looking at you it's the end of the world and we didn't start the fire)
  • fast songs
  • slow songs
  • love songs
  • a song that could be used as the theme song for PSNP
  • Like 1

Oh oops. Still a little bit new of posting a song that I now read the spoiler part and didn't really realized that I have to wait until the countdown strikes to zero to post a song. I will edited it out and spoiler it or something until it is time.

It's ok your not the first, and won't be the last :)

And Dragon-Archon consistently posts a few seconds too early accidentally/technical issues lol (sorry dragon!)

Think I'll submit a song this week, I have one picked out now I just need to remember to return in 5hrs :)

Great!! Alarm set! Or just follow the topic you'll get emails up the wazoo once it starts getting close lol :)

What do think about this? Put all the links to the previous SVs in a spoiler.

I like this idea. So much on the first post might overwhelm new people. The less they see, and see the more important stuff, the more intrigued they might be.

I just wish the word spoiler cold show up in the middle of the page like the text can. It's probably the only thing on this site that irks me. :(

Ya I have had plans to minimize them for a while, just haven't got around to it yet.... Next song vote I'll make sure it's done by then :)

OT: At Dav's request I'm going to be posting a few ideas I had for future limitations for SVs. Please feel free to add any ideas of your own that you have.

• Songs that make you happy
  • The song you would listen to at 3AM to cure insomnia
  • Songs that creep you out
  • Instrumentals pieces
  • The song you would give your friend if they asked for great music
  • Ambient songs
  • Songs with only male vocals
  • Songs with only female vocals
  • Songs that you relate to
  • The song you listen to for motivation
  • Songs with mostly digital sounds
  • Fast-paced songs
  • Classical songs

That's what I thought of. Any other ideas?

I've got some loose limitation suggestions too

• nostalgic songs
  • songs you would use as a ringtone
  • songs to wake up to
  • songs you hate to love (guilty pleasure songs)
  • calming music
  • songs about war
  • songs you've heard on the radio
  • songs you'd never hear on the radio
  • cover songs
  • songs with nonsense lyrics (looking at you it's the end of the world and we didn't start the fire)
  • fast songs
  • slow songs
  • love songs
  • a song that could be used as the theme song for PSNP

Keep em coming!!! :D

Ah damn, forgot about the loyalty program with the last vote, not that that should be the reason I vote. Just completely missed the last vote...

It's ok there's always next month! It goes quick, set those alarms from now on ;):)

Countdown Time check:

06 hours

06 minutes

am I correct?

wait.. this might sound very repetitive and like a broken record buttttttt......100% Instrumental counts right? like... you.. know... *cough* JRPG Battle themes *cough*

Yup all instrumental is good! :D

I have my song all picked out - but if I can stay up late enough to post it is another thing

You must stay awake.... Song Vote will be calling out to you... Stay awake DJROE.....Stay awaaakkee! :) .... or set an alarm to wake you, and then it won't be so creepy on song votes part lol

Waiting until the countdown is over. Apologies.

Going to start my vote right now with a great beat which is called Reasons by Yuni Wa. :D

http://soundcloud.com/yunibasaruwa/reasons-3000-followers-special-free-download

Oops forget to mention you'll have to repost after the countdown hits zero, instead of just unspoilering, sense that's how we determine if everyone posted at the right time. Sorry! :)

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

Yup all instrumental is good! :D

oooh.. tks... better prepare my choices of JRPGs OSTs... xD

Here's a suggestion: A song that you like from a genre you hate.  :P

please... no... just thinking of it makes me shivers...