Teslagrad - PSVita ?

markcavan

Quick question... according to the trophy list this is a PS3/PS4 and PSVita game but when I go to the EU store I don't see it for PSVita.

Anyone know how to get this game on PSVita.  Its currently 70% off in the EU Store.  Maybe its cross buy but according to the store its only PS3 or PS4.

• Like 1

Its crazy... retail is £34.62 on amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Soedesco-SOE00003-Teslagrad-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B00OZAR1FI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1437398154&sr=8-3&keywords=Teslagrad) but is < €6 digital on the EU store if you want the PS3/PS4.  I may actually just get the PS4 version as it looks like a cool game but does not sit well with me when games are sold like this.

Its crazy... retail is £34.62 on amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Soedesco-SOE00003-Teslagrad-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B00OZAR1FI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1437398154&sr=8-3&keywords=Teslagrad) but is < €6 digital on the EU store if you want the PS3/PS4.  I may actually just get the PS4 version as it looks like a cool game but does not sit well with me when games are sold like this.

It's well worth the the 6 euros, enjoyed it myself... :)

• Like 1

I'm currently looking for all the collectibles again (I played it elsewhere first) and easy plat or not, this is one of the better retro styled sidescrollers I've played.

I just looked, it's like $6.89 or some crazy low price on PS4 here. Buy it, buy it now. It sucks that it's not Vita for you, it sucks that since the PS3 and 4 versions are sold separately there's pretty well no chance of you getting a cross buy update later, but for that price, just get it on PS4, hell, you can Remote Play it from there anyways.

• Like 1

I'm currently looking for all the collectibles again (I played it elsewhere first) and easy plat or not, this is one of the better retro styled sidescrollers I've played.

I just looked, it's like $6.89 or some crazy low price on PS4 here. Buy it, buy it now. It sucks that it's not Vita for you, it sucks that since the PS3 and 4 versions are sold separately there's pretty well no chance of you getting a cross buy update later, but for that price, just get it on PS4, hell, you can Remote Play it from there anyways.

Good point on the remote play, I was thinking that myself as an alternative.

• 3 months later...

Good point on the remote play, I was thinking that myself as an alternative.

I am using remote play with the game right now and it works and looks great.

Edit: Haha oh god. I didn't realize how old the post I was replying to was.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

I am using remote play with the game right now and it works and looks great.

Edit: Haha oh god. I didn't realize how old the post I was replying to was.

Ha :-)

On the remote play, when you get to the tricky trophies like Protective Father you will want the PS Controller.  Could not get it with Vita on remote play.

• 2 weeks later...

It is available on the Vita now....( a week from now)

Another website has this as a seperate list...so hoping it a double platinum. Not mind doing it all over again.

Wish I can earn the plat again.

I'm thinking it's an error. Probably manually added the list. Since the PS3 and PS4 versions share a list, as do the EU and NA releases, I doubt the Vita will get a separate list.

The game is crossbuy, btw.

Hope I'm wrong, but not overly optimistic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this topic is old, but specifically mentioning Vita... It has a lot of weird slowdown problems and I don't know why. So far, none of the times it's happened has effected my game (ie causing me to die).

Also, I guess I got this on PS3/Vita via PS+, but no PS4. Weird. Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter.