What Should My Next Plat Be?

Shug244

O.k i have a ton of games currently downloaded to my ps3 but i don't feel like dedicateing myself to anyone of them,but the urge to get a new platnum is very strong,im just unsure what that new plat is so im going to make a poll and write down all the games i currently have downloaded to my system,whatever game yall choose i will make as my next plat.

1:Hotline Miami

2:Lone survivor

3:Crysis 3

4:Zombie tycoon 2 : Brainhovs Revenge

5:Dead Island Riptide (quick note,one of the collectibles glitched on me so i put this in the backlog but if yall think i should go back and try again for the plat than i will )

6:Batman arkham asylum

7:Prototype 2

8:Ico

9:Shadow of full he colossus

10:Bioshock

11:Mass Effect

12:Ni No Kuni:Wrath Of The of Hite Witch

13:Far Cry Classic

14:Assassin Creed 2

15:Game Of Thrones

16:Spare Parts

I decided not to make the poll and since my ps vita gives me a hard tme on backtracking to delete and edit stuff i decided to say screw that,also i will use a ranking system instead based off your choices.

Choose 3 of the games and put them in order from 1-3 the points givin to the games will go as shown 3points for rank 1,2 points for rank 2,1point for rank 3.

I know im kinda asking for much but your help will be gracefully appreciated,THANK YOU

I will wait 24-48hours before i count up the points.

Edited by Shug244

I"m the same way right now lol

I would say Assassin's Creed 2 and/or Game of Thrones since those are the easiest and most straight forward trophy quest ;)

1. Assassin's Creed II

2. Game of Thrones

3. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the Hite Witch

Edited by Wolfsongs

Hotline Miami is soooooo fun. I strongly advise just playing it first, even if you don't want to go for the platinum. I recommend you do though, I got the platinum. Just a few difficult ones like the 12 kill streak but there's youtube videos on where and how to achieve them easily.

Game of Thrones is basically a play the game and get the plat (If I'm correct in assuming it's a telltale games game) and Prototype 2 is ridiculously easy but the game is meh. I've put off prototype 2 for a long time but I do plan to get it.

Ni no Kuni looks really fun and seems pretty easy but long. I would like to play it but don't have it and not feeling the spending money on games right now with my huge backlog of Plus games.

TL;DR

1. Hotline Miami (For super fun)

2. Game of Thrones/Prototype 2 (For easy)

3. Ni no Kuni (Fun, easy, but long)