I think the game screwed me out of the "Tour 4 Winner" trophy

Ok, so I've completed the fourth tour, I got first place in all 5 events, all race challenges, all tokens, right? But as soon as I got 1st in the last event, the Tour 4 trophy, which says "Get 1st place overall in Tour 4", did not appear on my screen when I did so, nor did it appear as earned in my trophy list. The standings clearly indicate that I won first and that I have 50 points, the highest possible number of points you can have in any one tour, yet I didn't receive the achievement and still haven't as of now. I tried completing all five races in Tour 4 again, and the overall standings showed that I still held 1st place. But the trophy still hasn't unlocked, and I'm out of solutions.

Am I missing something? Did I do something wrong? Is my game broken or glitched?

Someone please help!

This happened to me on Tour 2 and Bonus Tour trophies. All you have to do is completely close the application, start it up again and complete the final race in the tour. It also helps if you don't put your Vita to sleep during the entirety that you start the game up again.

• Like 1

This happened to me on Tour 2 and Bonus Tour trophies. All you have to do is completely close the application, start it up again and complete the final race in the tour. It also helps if you don't put your Vita to sleep during the entirety that you start the game up again.

I tried it and the trophy just unlocked for me. Thank you SO much!