MP Kill Count Still Glitched?

i believe they patched it so your kills dont reset, but if not then i am up for going for the kill trophies in one go since its the only ones i need..

By blowing the other player (boost partner) up with rpgs and pipe bombs scattered around the "Stadium" map you could get 50ish kills per match meaning you only have to play 10 matches, which is roughly 2 hours 

Edited by Malik
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

The game froze on me a ton, but my MP kills remained intact (except for any earned in the match I was playing when it froze). I got all my kills today, so take that as you may.

i believe they patched it so your kills dont reset, but if not then i am up for going for the kill trophies in one go since its the only ones i need..

By blowing the other player (boost partner) up with rpgs and pipe bombs scattered around the "Stadium" map you could get 50ish kills per match meaning you only have to play 10 matches, which is roughly 2 hours

When I played the stadium today, kills were capped at 15 per match, and I saw no way to adjust that.

The game froze on me a ton, but my MP kills remained intact (except for any earned in the match I was playing when it froze). I got all my kills today, so take that as you may.

When I played the stadium today, kills were capped at 15 per match, and I saw no way to adjust that.

play, free for all instead  1 vs 1  - you can get 25 kills each which is 50 per match if you boost with 2 people

Edited by Malik

• 3 months later...

This really impacted my respect of Devolver Digital. They have time to make devs patch trophies to be harder (Duke Nukem 3D), but not to fix broken ones (otherwise brilliant Luftrausers).

Indeed, my luftausers trophy list still irks me.  I'm really starting to dislike these guys.