Can't download any creations

Hi, Im busy with the Xp trophys for modnation.

Because the game took ages to load, i decided to remove the game from my vita en than reinstalled it.

That helped alot and the game starts way quicker now. I was able to publish 24 new creations (only 6 are still pending), but i cant download any creations from others anymore.

no matter which search option i choose, it doesn't show the creations. it is possible to click on a creation in a blank field, but when i click on download it says: could nog download this creation.

Does anyone has any ideas what i can do about this?

post-146626-0-50377100-1437559648_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Deleting creations is unnecessary because I had over 1.2k downloaded making my savefile over 250mb and yet i could download more

I'm pretty sure you were the one who downloaded my creations. Please wait till I get my problem fixed. Do.you think redownloading the game would be a good idea?

2 hours ago, reckscollie said:

I'm pretty sure you were the one who downloaded my creations. Please wait till I get my problem fixed. Do.you think redownloading the game would be a good idea?

Other people posted in the group screenshots about it too, but i can't recall if i did it too. You could try downloading again, that would be my bet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

Other people posted in the group screenshots about it too, but i can't recall if i did it too. You could try downloading again, that would be my bet

I redownloaded the game bit it's still the same. I'll try downloading on my friend's house tomorrow.