Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

Hey guys, mind if I join the club? I brought some ANZAC biccies for everyone to feast on as we await the new year

Anzac-biscuits-08-300x193.jpg

Sign this man up ASAP!

Cheers guys. She arrived around 3am on the 1st Jan. We named her Zelda.

Congratulations to both you and your wife! I'm assuming that she wasn't the first child born this year then?

Now that the holidays are over (well until Australia Day!) I hope everyone had a nice break but now it's time to get down to business and play some games.

cjshaitan, I can confirm the trophies in the golf club can be done solo except one. Golf buddy requires live play so if your keen send me a message when you see me online next and we can easily do this in 5 mins.

Looking for partners to play most of the games in pics. Let me know if interested.

post-158723-0-60064900-1451720983_thumb.jpgpost-158723-0-99219900-1451721421_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hort_Grade
  • Like 1

Im at nepean hospital with my wife. Hopefully we will have the first baby of 2016

Congrats mate, that is absolutely wonderful news and agreed, a great way to bring in new year! 

Santa was good to me and got me a ps4 for xmas, so have finally upgraded! So will keep an eye out on what you are playing

cjshaitan, I can confirm the trophies in the golf club can be done solo except one. Golf buddy requires live play so if your keen send me a message when you see me online next and we can easily do this in 5 mins.

Looking for partners to play most of the games in pics. Let me know if interested.

attachicon.gifrps20160102_184922.jpgattachicon.gifrps20160102_185606.jpg

Will do, will be good to go back and finish Golf Club off this year. How are you finding it.

I am also going to be working through all the Arkham games this year but I don't think Arkham city has any online trophies. If you get origins let me know would be happy to work thought it together

Hey mate, I'll be starting the crew, battlefield hard-line and FIFA 16 pretty soon, happy to do some boosting :)

Hey mate, I'll be starting the crew, battlefield hard-line and FIFA 16 pretty soon, happy to do some boosting :)

Awesome im going to re start the crew very soon. I had about 80% complete on that game on another account. Ive also 100% completed fifa 16 on my xbox account lol.

• Like 1

Awesome im going to re start the crew very soon. I had about 80% complete on that game on another account. Ive also 100% completed fifa 16 on my xbox account lol.

Hey, I'm also looking for someone to boost The Crew with, so if you and Nogg could add another I'd be very thankful! :)

I can also help you out with the survival on COD: AW, and Spec Ops on MW3 if you'd like. I'll only be able to help you with the base game though, as I don't have, and have no intention of buying the DLC for those games.

• Like 1

We're already doing SE3, but i also want to do Driveclub. I haven't really looked to hard at the trophies but if there are some online ones, we can try them. I haven't checked the DLC either so they might have a few online trophies if you want to do the DLC.

After we do SE3, Driveclub will be one of my next 2-3 games so i'm not in a huge rush for it yet but just incase...

If you find someone else who is ready for it then don't worry about me :P

The online trophies in driveclub look pretty straight forward.

•Clubman

•Teamwork (we will probably need someone who has club level 10 we can join)

•And so it begins

•Contender

•Unbeatable

Apparently a few of them can be done solo with another account but id be happy to do them together to save the hassle.

Im happy to do them anytime.

I would be very interested in COD : AW multiplayer (base game ) stuff,

Platinumed crew last month but would be happy to help for the podium placing trophy if you need it. ( that is the only one where you really need to try and stack the lobby to get it

Im heaps keen for cod:aw. Any help we can get for the crew would be awesome.

Sent you both a friend request on PSN. Just message me when you want to go for it and I'll try to help you out :)

Hort and Risky, I have a club on Driveclub that's about level 40, so you can join that for the club trophies if you'd like. I also believe it provides you with an xp bonus at the end of events too, so it would be helpful for when you're grinding to level 50

The club is currently full (Duck Kings) but just tell me if you want to join and I'll kick someone out to make room.

Edited by The Duck King
  • Like 1

Hort and Risky, I have a club on Driveclub that's about level 40, so you can join that for the club trophies if you'd like. I also believe it provides you with an xp bonus at the end of events too, so it would be helpful for when you're grinding to level 50

The club is currently full (Duck Kings) but just tell me if you want to join and I'll kick someone out to make room.

Thanks man! I might have to take you up on that when i start playing it.

Hey guys dont know if were aloud to discuss this on forums, If not i apologize. Anyways have you guys ever thought about game swapping to save money on the amount of games we buy. This was very popular on the national xbox scene. Not sure if this is something other people are interested in doing.

Hey guys dont know if were aloud to discuss this on forums, If not i apologize. Anyways have you guys ever thought about game swapping to save money on the amount of games we buy. This was very popular on the national xbox scene. Not sure if this is something other people are interested in doing.

Digital game sharing, and trading PSN accounts are prohibited however if you mean physical copies of games then that's fine (I think)

Here's a link to the forum rules for future reference: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/17792-siteforum-rules-6th-january/#entry859449

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/1427-game-trading/?hl=%2Btrading 

That's the thread your looking for. I have Resistance: Fall of Man and Assassins Creed 1 that im looking to swap if interested.