Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

Hey Guys, Happy New Year! 

By the looks of things a lot of you are thinking about doing the crew, which i can help out with as well if you need more numbers. 

Also im looking for some players who would like to team up and play Rainbow Six Siege with me.

I also have a hell of a lot of games in my backlog, so chances are if there is a game i havent platinum'd and you need help with, i have it in my backlog ready to go ahah.

Feel free to add me on PSN: SANDYBEACH12

• Like 2

By the looks of things a lot of you are thinking about doing the crew, which i can help out with as well if you need more numbers.

Also im looking for some players who would like to team up and play Rainbow Six Siege with me.

I also have a hell of a lot of games in my backlog, so chances are if there is a game i havent platinum'd and you need help with, i have it in my backlog ready to go ahah.

Hey Sandy, Happy New Year ( hope all been going well since that fun Star Wars boost :)

I'm interested in Rainbow Six but will be a month or so before I get to it. Enjoy the crew, it's a fun game and I know Epic and few others are starting it soon.

Edited by cjshaitan

Happy new year! Both of those games I would love to help out on, started Rainbow Six a couple of hours ago and should start the crew within the next two weeks. Let me know when your available :)

I'll join for Rainbow Six Siege. 

Hey Sandy, Happy New Year ( hope all been going well since that fun Star Wars boost :)

I'm interested in Rainbow Six but will be a month or so before I get to it. Enjoy the crew, it's a fun game and I know Epic and few others are starting it soon.

ahah yess good ol' star wars...

Happy new year! Both of those games I would love to help out on, started Rainbow Six a couple of hours ago and should start the crew within the next two weeks. Let me know when your available :)

I'll join for Rainbow Six Siege.

Okay well i havent started Rainbow Six as of yet, but if you guys add me on PSN and then message me when you are available we can get down to business :)

Edited by SANDYBEACH12

Awesome im definatly in for the crew. Im already friends with EpicNogg and the duck king so i will add you on PSN.

Im keen to start the crew anytime as i already have the game.

Looks like we have a 4 man crew.

EpicNogg4

Sandybeach12

The duck king

Hort grade

Edited by Hort_Grade
  • Like 1

Does anyone know how the digital purchasing on PS store works, if I buy a game do I have to be logged in to my PSN to play it, even if it is downloaded on my system

No I don't believe so. When I first downloaded CounterSpy on my Vita earlier this year I was able to play it over a weekend I went away and had no internet connection so I'm assuming that it'd work the same across all platforms.

Is your ps4 connected to internet via wifi. If so trying connecting directly via ethernet cable if applicable.

This happened to me a little while ago when we connected to to dodo nbn. We had constant disconnections. We are now with a different provider with no issies at all.

At the time i could only connect my ps4, vita etc using my mobile data as a hotspot.

• Like 1

So problems still persisting with login in to PSN, worked a bit today now it's gone again from this afternoon. Somethings about a DNS server which I don't understand. On the positive side I found that if I just completely log out of PSN and okay " offline" I can access my digital purchased games.

Probably Saltyie ...

• Like 1

So problems still persisting with login in to PSN, worked a bit today now it's gone again from this afternoon. Somethings about a DNS server which I don't understand. On the positive side I found that if I just completely log out of PSN and okay " offline" I can access my digital purchased games.

I'm having issues now as well. It says that Psn is busy....

Ah i had DNS problem before. An easy way to fix that would be to use the Google servers. Go to the internet settings and do the custom option. When you get to the DNS part change to  8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 

Oh BTW people there is a buy 1 get 1 free preowned sale at EB games. Can pick up a few bargains  :)

• Like 1

I'm having issues now as well. It says that Psn is busy....

Yep same for me, guess it ain't suppose to happen tonight

Ah i had DNS problem before. An easy way to fix that would be to use the Google servers. Go to the internet settings and do the custom option. When you get to the DNS part change to  8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 

Oh BTW people there is a buy 1 get 1 free preowned sale at EB games. Can pick up a few bargains  :)

Thanks Gibbo, tried it but still seems to be some sort of issue ....... Kinda weird cause was working all today and in party chat till about 3pm then it dropped and been gone since then. Oh well sure it will sort itself out :)

• Like 1

Thanks Gibbo , gonna check it out now :)

• Like 1

Looking to finish off " Ride " and need to play through online races. Does anyone else have it / working on it ?

I've got it in my backlog, and it's already installed on the PS4, so I'd be happy to help you out if you need a partner.

Edited by The Duck King
  • Like 1