Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

Feel free to add me to the list B)

Hey, another Aussie here. Feel free to add me to the list. I'm mostly looking for people to play the Borderlands games (on PS3) with. Playing with random people isn't going so well due to the lag caused by region differences. Just be sure to send me a quick message stating you're from here if you add me on PSN.

will add, accept add for boosting. PS4, Vita, Ps3 (When I get some time to fix it). Plan on keeping MKX, GTAV, like survival horrors, dabble in FPS.

dodgey.png

Hey guys, welcome have added you all to the rankings. Hope you find thread helpful in finding some playing / boosting partners.

I think my trophy card has been removed from the page 1 leaderboard. May of been updating and forgot to put me back on lol

Sorry mate my mistake, all fixed up now :)

Hey all,

I'm currently working through Trine 2 on PS4 and will be looking to start the hardcore playthrough soon. I would prefer to do this as an online co-op as this is going to be very hard. It's a bit of a long term project so if your interested in working through it for the platinum let me know would be great to find a partner

Secondly, if anyone was like me and let Destiny fly by them but is interested in giving it a go I will be starting it later this year with another player. Also have a few people who have already platinumed it that will help out. So let me know if interested

Edited by cjshaitan

I'm currently working through Trine 2 on PS4 and will be looking to start the hardcore playthrough soon. I would prefer to do this as an online co-op as this is going to be very hard. It's a bit of a long term project so if your interested in working through it for the platinum let me know would be great to find a partner

I'll have a crack at it with you if you like. I just got Grand Collector, and Walk in the Park to go anyway. I'm not that good at the game so we could give it a test run with a level or two first. I don't want to end up wasting your time if I can't get through it.

From NZ here, feel free to add me to the list. 
Im always on the lookout for people to do some trophy hunting with, especially for online multiplayer co-op trophies. Will be interested in boosting/grinding some of the upcoming online multiplayer titles.

Currently playing/completed:
Destiny
Dying Light - the Bozak Horde DLC

Upcoming online multiplayer Ill be playing:
Street Fighter V
Uncharted IV

Edited by JokerJoe14

Feel free to add me to the list? 

Edit: If someone wants to boost Rainbow Six: Siege than feel free to add me on psn.

From NZ here, feel free to add me to the list. 

Im always on the lookout for people to do some trophy hunting with, especially for online multiplayer co-op trophies. Will be interested in boosting/grinding some of the upcoming online multiplayer titles.

Currently playing/completed:

Destiny

Dying Light - the Bozak Horde DLC

Upcoming online multiplayer Ill be playing:

Street Fighter V

Uncharted IV

Hey guys, welcome have added you to the list, hope this helps you finding other gamers.

Heys guys not sure if anyone else is having ps store and account issues with their ps vita. Apparently to do with the new firmware. Heres some info.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/ps-vita-update-357-problems-please-wait-message-unable-connect-playstation-store-and-507833

I thought it was strange how quick my Vita seemed to be dying recently, glad it's not just mine with the issue. Also haven't been able to access the store.

Sounds like a good plan, Feel free to add me to the list.

Hey Drew, welcome, have added you to the list, hope it helps to find people to play/boost with. 

Hey please please add me too. I will be round 30ish in rankings and climbing fast. NZ all the way ;)

Hi Dan, welcome always good to see another New Zealander, they must be really rolling out the internet now in your developing country

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

For anybody interested, EB Games is having another "massive clearance" sale so head over to the website or head in store to have a look at the deals. I'll probably pick up Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for $18 and Battlefield: Hardline for $28.

I recently picked up Wolfenstein TOB from a sale too, I haven't been playing it for long but it's really awesome so far, hope you get the same kick out of it as I am :D

I recently picked up Wolfenstein TOB from a sale too, I haven't been playing it for long but it's really awesome so far, hope you get the same kick out of it as I am :D

Thanks mate, it's good to hear that you're enjoying the game! I've only heard positive things about the game and from the reviews I've seen it looks like a game that I'd enjoy so for $18 it seemed like a no-brainer.

Hey guys does anyone have MX vs ATV Supercross Encore (PS4), a group of us are working through it and need a few more players to boost the 11 man online race win. Could be a great opportunity to knock this trophy off, if your interested please let me know

I don't have that game BUT, i reeaally want to know how Unravel is.. im really keen to play it.

For anybody interested, EB Games is having another "massive clearance" sale so head over to the website or head in store to have a look at the deals. I'll probably pick up Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for $18 and Battlefield: Hardline for $28.

Before you get all trigger happy with your wallet, it might be worth noting that Battlefield: Hardline Standard Edition is on sale in the PS Store as a PS+ Exclusive Discount for $19.17, while the Deluxe Edition is $27.97 and Ultimate Edition $51.97, or the Standard Edition bundled with Battlefield 4 for $32.37.

I might get Wolfenstein: The Old Blood too for $18, since The New Order is in my Backlog Challenge list. Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show seems cheap enough at $12 for some easy trophies. Dishonored Definitive Edition for $23 seems decent. FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD for $28. Bound by Flame for $28. Anything else over $30 I'm not really interested in. I already have far too many games to play, thanks to having PS Plus+ for 6 years.

Edited by IronMask75