Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

Before you get all trigger happy with your wallet, it might be worth noting that Battlefield: Hardline Standard Edition is on sale in the PS Store as a PS+ Exclusive Discount for $19.17, while the Deluxe Edition is $27.97 and Ultimate Edition $51.97, or the Standard Edition bundled with Battlefield 4 for $32.37.

I might get Wolfenstein: The Old Blood too for $18, since The New Order is in my Backlog Challenge list. Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show seems cheap enough at $12 for some easy trophies. Dishonored Definitive Edition for $23 seems decent. FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD for $28. Bound by Flame for $28. Anything else over $30 I'm not really interested in. I already have far too many games to play, thanks to having PS Plus+ for 6 years.

Thanks IronMask but I'm a physical copy guy, I only buy digital if it's impossible (or at least quite difficult) to get my hands on the physical version of the game.

Yeah there is a few games under $30 that would be worth having a look at. Lol I think most of us have that problem, at the end of the day it's a nice problem to have though :) .

Just posting this here as I certainly didn't know and I'm sure others don't.

EB games do price match I had primal pre ordered as I was always going to buy it day one and noticed JB hifi had it for $70 which they matched unexpectedly for me. I personally would rather buy from EB games as I like going in to a dedicated game store and if they went away you can guarantee places like JB would stop carrying so much as they would have little competition anymore. Anyway I'm happy I'm $30 better off than what I expected ha.

Just posting this here as I certainly didn't know and I'm sure others don't.

EB games do price match I had primal pre ordered as I was always going to buy it day one and noticed JB hifi had it for $70 which they matched unexpectedly for me. I personally would rather buy from EB games as I like going in to a dedicated game store and if they went away you can guarantee places like JB would stop carrying so much as they would have little competition anymore. Anyway I'm happy I'm $30 better off than what I expected ha.

Yea EB have always done that. You just need proof of its price in the other store that you are pricematching. They probably had a few people pricematch it already so they did it automatically for you.

Yea EB have always done that. You just need proof of its price in the other store that you are pricematching. They probably had a few people pricematch it already so they did it automatically for you.

Im fairly new to the country so didn't know and I knew Game didn't do it back in the UK so I just expected the same to be honest. They're right next door so I'm sure they had loads of people do it.  

Yes this is the problem i had the other day when i asked you if you could get anything from the store.

I rang playstation and they said its a security thing and i would have to wait 72hrs. They removed my credit card and paypal from my account. I had to buy a few psn cards and do it that way.

This happened to me monday i think and i havnt re added my credit card details to my account as yet and tested.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the The Duck King ( Wtru9 ) for successful boosting of the MotoGP15 online trophies. Definitely the person to go to for any bike games ...... although be prepared the only time you will see him is at the start line and then in the clubhouse sipping his drink as you finally crawl in, 20 minutes after he already finished the race.  :)

• Like 1

Is anyone playing the Watch Dogs DLC and needs help with the 10 co-op missions trophy? Or is there anyone who could lend me a hand to get the trophy? I keep forgetting this is on PS3 as well however I'm playing it on PS4.

Edited by FilmFanatic

Was the motogp15 online trophies a long boost seesion and did you manage all of them with just the 2 of you. Cheers

It took a little longer than I thought it would, but ultimately it only took an evening (maybe 3-4 hours, although I wasn't really counting to be honest)

And yeah, they're easily achievable with just two people :)