Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

Anyone interested in boosting MP trophies for Assassins Creed Brotherhood have a mate who is setting up a boost for all MP trophies over two sessions. This Sunday morning and next. Each session will be around 4 hours. There are only one / two spots left so just let me know.

I haven't started this game yet but would be good to get the MP trophies out of the way now so if there's still a spot left I'll join. I'll message you next time I see you online to make sure the time suits as the day works for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Platinumed crew last month but would be happy to help for the podium placing trophy if you need it. (that is the only one where you really need to try and stack the lobby to get it)

Hey Cj, a bunch of us are attempting Podium Placing but The Crew will not put us all in a match together. We could really use your advice and guidance and help with it, I feel like there might be something we aren't doing right.

Hey Cj, a bunch of us are attempting Podium Placing but The Crew will not put us all in a match together. We could really use your advice and guidance and help with it, I feel like there might be something we aren't doing right.

That is the most frustrating trophy in the game. Took about 3 different sessions for us to finally all get in the same lobby and then only half of us got the trophy cause it kicked someone. Not sure if matchmaking is better now since the Wild Run expansion.

Would recommend getting as many players as possible and each individual searching for the match in PVP. The problem tends to be the randoms in the PVP are monsters but even if you can only get a few people in start messaging them and hopefully they will help you out as it only takes race or two.

Sorry couldn't be more helpful it's such a luckbox trophy, goodluck

That is the most frustrating trophy in the game. Took about 3 different sessions for us to finally all get in the same lobby and then only half of us got the trophy cause it kicked someone. Not sure if matchmaking is better now since the Wild Run expansion.

Would recommend getting as many players as possible and each individual searching for the match in PVP. The problem tends to be the randoms in the PVP are monsters but even if you can only get a few people in start messaging them and hopefully they will help you out as it only takes race or two.

Sorry couldn't be more helpful it's such a luckbox trophy, goodluck

The problem we are all having is that it won't let a single one of us into the lobby. Is there any way around that? Do we search individually for Crew vs Crew or in a crew? Do we all have to be in the same Faction?

Hey guys is anyone keen for some rainbow six siege. Im experienced fps player but might take me alittle bit to get the hang of it. I have a mic but if your not comfortable im happy to communicate via message. Ive done pretty much all the solo situations so im looking to go for all other trophies.

Send me a friend request.

PSN. Hort_Grade

Also looking for a ps3 game called Monster jam path of destruction if anyone has a copy they would be willing to sell. I already have the game but the game keeps freezing on the loading screen to the very last race. One 2min race for platinum lol.

Thanks

Yah dude, I'm just starting to download to the game now so give me like 30 minutes and I'll be ready to go

Sweet. I'll add you now, and you can just shoot me a message whenever you're ready :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For folks in New Zealand, MightyApe have a game clearance sale on right now (sale only lasts 2 days) but there's one game that really stands out;

The Darkness II for $5. It's a great game and I highly recommend it https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/The-Darkness-II-PS3/24082889

There's also others such as Evolve (PS4) for $15, so I'd just give the clearance sale a look to see if any game you fancy is on sale

Got back into GTA V online, and want to go for all the heists as one team. Already part way through 2nd one, prison break. want to go through all and get maximum money and trophies. Must be serious and have mike. Won't be all at once. Equal shares, make our own gang for extra xp. I'm at level 98 as of 28th May.

Also want to go for rally trophy. Help with daily objectives to help raise levels

Add me with word 'heist' if interested.

Hey guys is anyone keen for some rainbow six siege. Im experienced fps player but might take me alittle bit to get the hang of it. I have a mic but if your not comfortable im happy to communicate via message. Ive done pretty much all the solo situations so im looking to go for all other trophies.

Send me a friend request.

PSN. Hort_Grade

Also looking for a ps3 game called Monster jam path of destruction if anyone has a copy they would be willing to sell. I already have the game but the game keeps freezing on the loading screen to the very last race. One 2min race for platinum lol.

Thanks

Hey Hort,

Not sure if your still working on this but will be starting Rainbow Six next week with a few other Aussies. Happy to help out if your still looking for people to play with.

Thread has been updated, added White_Key_86, Subfm and SecondGenesis, hope this helps you guys out with your sessions  :)

Edited by cjshaitan

Got back into GTA V online, and want to go for all the heists as one team. Already part way through 2nd one, prison break. want to go through all and get maximum money and trophies. Must be serious and have mike. Won't be all at once. Equal shares, make our own gang for extra xp. I'm at level 98 as of 28th May.

Also want to go for rally trophy. Help with daily objectives to help raise levels

Add me with word 'heist' if interested.

Yeah, I'm pretty keen to get the heist trophies.