Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

So it's that time of the year again and all the retailers will be looking to clear some stock, if anybody sees a good deal out there then It'd be great if you could post it in here and let everyone know about it. Then everybody can pick up a bargain and get trophies! :)

I know that EB started their sales about a week ago, with their "Half-Price Games" promotion as the headline act (https://ebgames.com.au/featured/biggest-sale-ever-half-price-games). Might be worth checking out some of the other sale prices as well.

• Like 3

Just got a whole bunch of new games

Ufc 2

DooM

UC4

Rainbow 6 siege

Division

if you guys want to jam some online stuff for any of these games ^^ 

hit me up :)

PS i need more friends hahaha

Hey Cleon, I have holidays coming up next month so looking to work through some of those games you mentioned, including

Doom

UFC2

UC4

Rainbow Six

Definitely let me know if you wanna play some together or boost any annoying online trophies

Can't believe I just saw this thread - great idea :)

Some things I am looking to do:

1. Someone mentioned they were after the 20 wins in Tabletop Racing. Happy to help with that as I need to finish that one off as well.

2. Looking to get the multiplayer trophies from Playstation All Stars (for both PS3 and Vita). It's a huge hassle just trying too get them randomly with people leaving games (and being super good). As I have them on both versions, I believe I can just sign in on a different account and play the PS3 version when I am getting my Vita trophy to fill out a player, but it wouldn't work the other way.

Feel free to add me guys (just say you are from PSNP)

• Like 1

Need help with the crew ,Projects cars,Tropica 5,Killzone shadow fall.struggling to find a boosting partner.

Hey Patrick I will be starting Project Cars this week so would be looking to boost online trophies as well. Will send you a message

Tropic takes about 20 mins to boost online trophies so if you need a hand just let me know. 

2. Looking to get the multiplayer trophies from Playstation All Stars (for both PS3 and Vita). It's a huge hassle just trying too get them randomly with people leaving games (and being super good). As I have them on both versions, I believe I can just sign in on a different account and play the PS3 version when I am getting my Vita trophy to fill out a player, but it wouldn't work the other way.

I'll help you with Playstation All stars. I remember how frustrating those trophies were to get. I'll add you tonight.

Edited by Ty4ed
  • Like 1

I'll help you with Playstation All stars. I remember how frustrating those trophies were to get. I'll add you tonight.

Awesome. I can do pretty much any time that works with you guys as I am currently off work with a broken hand... (just let me know ahead of time)

Let me know when you guys are planning to do this and I'll jump in too. I've taken the rest of this week and next week off work so I will be available just about every day, just let me know in advance.

Let me know when you guys are planning to do this and I'll jump in too. I've taken the rest of this week and next week off work so I will be available just about every day, just let me know in advance.

Geez Wayne that's a bit excessive ....... A week and a half off ..... I mean Feral ain't that many points ahead of you :)

Geez Wayne that's a bit excessive ....... A week and a half off ..... I mean Feral ain't that many points ahead of you :)

Now that he's aware of my plan, a week and a half might not be enough (watch him suddenly have Hannah Montana on his profile). Perhaps I should take more? :P

On a side note, I was at my local EB store over the weekend and picked up Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate for $19 as part of their sale. I've noticed that they have been gradually reducing the range of Vita games they carry, so much so that my local store usually only has a couple of games left and it's a tiny section next to the loot (the pre-owned PS3 games still has a space that would be easily 10 times larger dedicated to it). If you've got some Vita games that you want then now might be a good time to pick them up cheaply before you never see them again in an EB store.

I bought a Vita almost two yrs ago and only own 2 physical hardcopy games, Borderlands 2 ( which came with it ) and Uncharted Golden Abyss (bought same day). Everything else is digital, way easier and cheaper especially with those good sales that come up every now and then on the store :)

Edited by cjshaitan

I bought a Vita almost two yrs ago and only own 2 physical hardcopy games, Borderlands 2 ( which came with it ) and Uncharted Golden Abyss (bought same day). Everything else is digital, way easier and cheaper especially with those good sales that come up every now and then on the store :)

The only problem is the stupidly small memory cards. I have no space for all the games I own :(

Also, the EA sale on the PSN Store doesn't look too shabby. Picked up Unravel for $12, and would have picked up some more if I didn't have physical versions.

Ratchet & Clank also on sale for $31 :)

I always rather a physical copy over a digital.I only buy digital if it's a digital only game or If it's a hard game to find at a local store and it's super cheap on the PS store.

Ha ha ha ha I've still got him scared though even with my slim lead.

Now that he's aware of my plan, a week and a half might not be enough (watch him suddenly have Hannah Montana on his profile). Perhaps I should take more? :P

On a side note, I was at my local EB store over the weekend and picked up Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate for $19 as part of their sale. I've noticed that they have been gradually reducing the range of Vita games they carry, so much so that my local store usually only has a couple of games left and it's a tiny section next to the loot (the pre-owned PS3 games still has a space that would be easily 10 times larger dedicated to it). If you've got some Vita games that you want then now might be a good time to pick them up cheaply before you never see them again in an EB store.

Lol yeah you might need a month :P Yeah Hannah is gonna..........oh shit I mean no I wouldn't do that :ninja:

Oh shit, I might have to go into EB soon and snatch up some Vita games.

• Like 1

I sent you a message to your ps account yesterday with the date and time. Let me know if it's suitable.

Edited by Ty4ed

I sent you a message to your ps account yesterday with the date and time. Let me know if it's suitable.

Thanks for letting me know mate but unfortunately I can't make it on Saturday as I'll be out all day. I'll be happy to do it another time if you re-schedule but if not then it's no problem and I'll try and set up my own session later on.