Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

Yeah Wayne Ty4ed and myself will help you. Last week's session only took about 30 mins if that for us to get the trophies and we all got matched up easily. I can do it anytime just message me on ps messager.

Edited by Hort_Grade

I can do both at same time. Ps allstars requires me to enter game and sit idle. I have duel tv setup.

Also do we have a third person for the crew as we need to come 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I have 2 copies of the game and 2 ps4's that I've been using as my own crew but it might be abit difficult to race two cars at once. ☺

Edited by Hort_Grade

I can do both at same time. Ps allstars requires me to enter game and sit idle. I have duel tv setup.

Also do we have a third person for the crew as we need to come 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I have 2 copies of the game and 2 ps4's that I've been using as my own crew but it might be abit difficult to race two cars at once. ☺

I have added a few people who would like to do this.Landmark tour takes 4 hours.

I have The Crew - gave up on the plat last year, but happy to help out if it's on a time I can do (plus extra trophies are always good)

I have The Crew - gave up on the plat last year, but happy to help out if it's on a time I can do (plus extra trophies are always good)

Friday tomorrow evening/night if that's possible.And why did you give up on the crew I know it's not the easiest Platnium in the world but it's an Ultra Rare platnium.

Friday tomorrow evening/night if that's possible.And why did you give up on the crew I know it's not the easiest Platnium in the world but it's an Ultra Rare platnium.

I gave up because there was just too much grinding. Everything became so samey.

I don't think so. Hort_grade will be helping as well so we got enough people. Let us know what time. Between 6pm to 10pm is best for me.

Yeah Wayne Ty4ed and myself will help you. Last week's session only took about 30 mins if that for us to get the trophies and we all got matched up easily. I can do it anytime just message me on ps messager.

Thanks guys! How about we aim for 8pm tomorrow night, is that okay for you both?

hey everyone, I just picked up Dragon Ball Raging Blast (the first one which is very old now) I'm looking for a boosting partner to help with the online trophies, if anyone is interested send me a friend request! (Dedicated boosters only please!) 

PSN: Daktune

Edited by Daktune

Been a bit quiet in here...

So with the Big in Japan sale that's currently going on, does anyone have any recommendations on things to pick up?

I was thinking of grabbing a JRPG or two, but have no idea what the good ones are...anyone with suggestions?

• Like 1

Been a bit quiet in here...

So with the Big in Japan sale that's currently going on, does anyone have any recommendations on things to pick up?

I was thinking of grabbing a JRPG or two, but have no idea what the good ones are...anyone with suggestions?

Personally my favourite JRPG for awhile has been Memories of Celceta on Vita, but don't think that is in the sale. Would recommend Dragon Quest Heros and Final Fantasy XIV ( which is awesome but is subscription ), obviously Persona 4Golden (vita) is amazing too. Would also recommend trying Persona 4 Dancing all night, it's a rhythm game but has a pretty cool story too. Nice to have another JRPG fan in here ..... They are so long I often give up but one day right.

Must recommend anyone that has a Canadian account check out there mid year sale ...... Prices are way better than current Aussie sale with that Japan thing and different content.

Will be updating thread in next few days so any new people's in last month will be on list then.

Hope everyone doing well and having fun :)

Finally back on track an OP has been updated adding c3044692, Eraezr, Daktune and Maurjen. Hope it helps with all your boosting / gaming.

Where can you buy the Canadian psn cards?

Hey mate, sorry for slow response. I use PcGame Supply. The conversion rate here is great against Canada and most of the time things are cheaper in the Canadian Ps store, especially during the sales. Currently they have a good flash sale over weekend

Link below

http://www.pcgamesupply.com

Hey cj,

Quick suggestion:

Could you add everyone's PSNIDs to the top post above their cards? I couldn't remember if I joined and I couldn't use find to see if I was already there. Also would just be a more convenient way to search :)

Cheers

• Like 1

Count me in always looking for people to work with for trophies. Don't send me blank friends requests as they won't be accepted if I think you're just a random

PSN: MRV08

Shoutout to all fellow Queenslanders.

Edited by MRV08
  • Like 1