Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone down for the Rainbow Six Siege trophies?

Im having trouble finding terrorist hunt games :(

So add me if ya keen

im also on xmas holiday now so im free pretty much all the time

Xmas holidays starting on November 14th ............ yep your life is better than mine  :)

Will get to updating this thread tomorrow so as per usual if anyone wants in ( or out ) just mention it as this will probably be the last update till Christmas  :D

Will get to updating this thread tomorrow so as per usual if anyone wants in ( or out ) just mention it as this will probably be the last update till Christmas  :D

Hi cj,

I'd like to be added to the list please.

Happy to help out other aussies with trophy boosting with any games I have (and haven't sold) :)

Cheers.

For all those that aren't aware, season 2 of The Great Australian Trophy Hunt is currently taking nominations. If you like banter, video games & trying to collect more trophies than everyone else then come and check it out!

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/42829-the-great-australian-trophy-hunt-season-2-taking-nominations/

• Like 1

All updated, list is starting to grow quite long  :)

Welcome to fmfab, Z1ZUM and adam1984123, hope this thread helps with all your gaming and boosting.

Trust everyone else is well and having fun, damn so many great games hitting at the moment would be hard not too.

For all those that aren't aware, season 2 of The Great Australian Trophy Hunt is currently taking nominations. If you like banter, video games & trying to collect more trophies than everyone else then come and check it out!

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/42829-the-great-australian-trophy-hunt-season-2-taking-nominations/

This is a Non New Zealander League right  :P

• Like 2

All updated, list is starting to grow quite long  :)

This is a Non New Zealander League right  :P

Thanks for the update CJ!

You sir are correct about the competition :P. Although interesting fact, New Zealand was part of New South Wales in 1840 - 1841.

Also a side note for anybody that's interested, Adventure Capitalist (PS4) is free on the store at the moment!

• Like 2

Is it supposed to be a free game? Or is this an accident?

I have no idea to be honest, I just saw it on the store when browsing yesterday. I was waiting for it to come to the AU store as it was released in other territories a couple of months ago. You can't argue with free though right?  :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update CJ!

You sir are correct about the competition :P. Although interesting fact, New Zealand was part of New South Wales in 1840 - 1841.

Also a side note for anybody that's interested, Adventure Capitalist (PS4) is free on the store at the moment!

NSW is so awesome it forced a country to be part of it lol.

Picked up Never Alone and TTR DLC , cheers Wayne :)

No worries mate :).

Sword Coast Legends™, Absolute Drift: Zen Edition, Coffin Dodgers & Table Top Racing World Tour: Tropical Ice Pack for $34

Will probably end up getting more when I've had time to fully consider all of the games. Lets see how many are PS Plus IGC in January...

So how many games did you end up picking up Iron?

So how many games did you end up picking up Iron?

Heh, I restrained myself. It was... difficult.

Instead of buying any more games I decided to actually play a couple over the weekend. Friday - Battlefield 1 Plat, Saturday - Orc Slayer Plat, Sunday - ALBEDO Plat and half the trophies in Coffin Dodgers ;)

Edited by IronMask75

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of a favour. Working through Burnout and going to need to setup a session for the 8 player wildcat stadium trophy. If anyone has the game and could help out would greatly appreciate it, should only take a few mins.

Count me in :)

• Like 1