Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

On 04/12/2016 at 8:30 PM, IronMask75 said:

Heh, I restrained myself. It was... difficult.

Instead of buying any more games I decided to actually play a couple over the weekend. Friday - Battlefield 1 Plat, Saturday - Orc Slayer Plat, Sunday - ALBEDO Plat and half the trophies in Coffin Dodgers ;)

It's always hard to restrain yourself during sales :P I try to but it always ends badly...

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of a favour. Working through Burnout and going to need to setup a session for the 8 player wildcat stadium trophy. If anyone has the game and could help out would greatly appreciate it, should only take a few mins.

30 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Count me in :)

I have the trophy but happy to help out :) Are either of you looking to do the Cops & Robbers DLC by any chance? I haven't picked it up yet but they're some of the last trophies I need for 100%.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of a favour. Working through Burnout and going to need to setup a session for the 8 player wildcat stadium trophy. If anyone has the game and could help out would greatly appreciate it, should only take a few mins.

Hey buddy. I did download this when I bought this second hand PS3 I have running, but I currently have B-spec Bob running a 24hr enduro in GT5 atm. I don't have that trophy either so I'd love to jump in and help out. Just noticed all of my 29 trophies in this game were earned in a 7 hour session back in 2011, lol. It must have been a PS+ game back then. So, sign me up. When did you want do schedule the session?

16 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

I have the trophy but happy to help out :) Are either of you looking to do the Cops & Robbers DLC by any chance? I haven't picked it up yet but they're some of the last trophies I need for 100%.

I believe I bought the complete, super-mega-ultra-happy edition recently because it was some ridiculous price, so I have all of the DLCs, but as mentioned above, I haven't played the game since 2011, so I don't have any DLC trophies.

Edited by IronMask75
Added Additional Quote
  • Like 1

You don't need 8 online players for that. During one of the later races you can just make all the AI racers follow you into the stadium and the trophy will pop. It's written in the guide somewhere and that's how i got it.

Edited by Ty4ed
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ty4ed said:

You don't need 8 online players for that. During one of the later races you can just make all the AI racers follow you into the stadium and the trophy will pop. It's written in the guide somewhere.

Yes I read the method and will try it when I get the last licence but seems a bit luck based on how many times it could take to actually get it. Would prefer just doing it with 8 people should be much quicker / easier. And you know me the easier the better :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Yes I read the method and will try it when I get the last licence but seems a bit luck based on how many times it could take to actually get it. Would prefer just doing it with 8 people should be much quicker / easier. And you know me the easier the better :)

LOL. Ok if you need don't get enough people just give me a yell. 

• Like 1

Cool so we probably have enough then, I am not sure everyone's availability should we say Thursday 22nd, assuming night would be best. I will create a gaming session https://psnprofiles.com/session/108200-burnout-paradise Have set it for 9pm but happy to do earlier or later whatever works for everyone. Should only take 10 mins but then I am happy to help with any of the other DLC online trophies needed.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Count me in too!

• Like 1

Is anyone experiencing slow site performance and increased page load times since the site update? I've tried from 2 different computers, a Macbook Pro and a Windows 8.1 machine, both with SSDs and I still get 15-25 second page loads when accessing the "Content I Posted In" activity link.

I only ask here because Sly and another user are both claiming the opposite, that page load times are actually faster since the update, so I'm wondering if it's a problem with the new site host's routing to Australia or something?

9 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Cool so we probably have enough then, I am not sure everyone's availability should we say Thursday 22nd, assuming night would be best. I will create a gaming session https://psnprofiles.com/session/108200-burnout-paradise Have set it for 9pm but happy to do earlier or later whatever works for everyone. Should only take 10 mins but then I am happy to help with any of the other DLC online trophies needed.

I'll be up for this as well if someone pulls out. 

Have the game in my backlog just never played it. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, IronMask75 said:

Is anyone experiencing slow site performance and increased page load times since the site update? I've tried from 2 different computers, a Macbook Pro and a Windows 8.1 machine, both with SSDs and I still get 15-25 second page loads when accessing the "Content I Posted In" activity link.

I only ask here because Sly and another user are both claiming the opposite, that page load times are actually faster since the update, so I'm wondering if it's a problem with the new site host's routing to Australia or something?

Hey mate, FYI loads times are fine here but I don't have any PCs with SSD's to test on. 

On 16/12/2016 at 7:52 PM, cjshaitan said:

Lol I just realised you need a USB camera to plat this game! 

That sucks! Anyone know where I can pick one up cheap in Melbourne? 

17 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Lol I just realised you need a USB camera to plat this game! 

That sucks! Anyone know where I can pick one up cheap in Melbourne? 

EB have them for $6 + delivery or if you click "Find in store" there is one in a Melbourne store, but call ahead to check first.

EB Games Airport West

Shop 94 Westfield Airport West Shoppingtown
29 / 35 Louis St

Airport West VIC 3042
(03) 9338 9044

Playstation 3 USB Camera (preowned)
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, IronMask75 said:

EB have them for $6 + delivery or if you click "Find in store" there is one in a Melbourne store, but call ahead to check first.

EB Games Airport West

Shop 94 Westfield Airport West Shoppingtown
29 / 35 Louis St

Airport West VIC 3042
(03) 9338 9044

Playstation 3 USB Camera (preowned)

Mate you are a legend!

I live in the west so this is nice and close to home. Will definately check it out tomorrow. :)

Thanks again!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Just wanted to give CJ a shout out for organising the Burnout Paradise session last night, good to hear that everyone walked away with multiple trophies!

Yeah, cheers CJ, and Wayne for helping (even though you already had the trophies the session was for). Sorry I missed your message about the Cops & Robbers DLC. Must have ducked off to the loo (pissing tree) when you sent it :D

I managed 8 trophies for the game that session. Got Complete any Bike Day Road Rule while I was waiting for the session invite, then the two session trophies, Complete any Bike Night Road Rule During the 10 mile trophy, then Invite a friend to join you in Paradise City and Jump over another Player's Car in the confusion at the end of the session when people were trying to organise other trophies. After everyone logged off I drove around aimlessly on my bike and got Ride 50 Miles Offline on a bike and 24 hours in Paradise on a bike.

Any time I get more than 3 trophies in a day I'm happy. ;)

• Like 1

On 23/12/2016 at 6:01 PM, IronMask75 said:

Yeah, cheers CJ, and Wayne for helping (even though you already had the trophies the session was for). Sorry I missed your message about the Cops & Robbers DLC. Must have ducked off to the loo (pissing tree) when you sent it :D

No problems mate, I'm happy to help out the regulars here whenever I can :). CJ was kind enough to hang around for an hour or so to help me get the DLC trophies. Just need to get the Toy Bike one and the Party trophies which I'll buy the content for when they go on sale next.

Hey everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas and have a happy new years :)

I'm looking for a partner to get the AC Unity co-op trophies done with. In particular the "Choreography" trophy, but we can do some of the harder co-op missions too if you'd like as I've read they're easier with multiple people.

So, I walked past the EB Games over in the QVB in Sydney, and they have something like 10 copies of Nitroplus Blasterz and I find that amusing since I do not expect any EB to hold that many copies of a niche weeb game.

I was also amused that the JB Hi-Fi next to it had a copy of AOT Wings of Freedom and Tokyo Ghost Hunters Special Daybreak Gigs something something, a couple of games I haven't been able to find anywhere. It was a good day.

3 hours ago, wtru9 said:

Hey everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas and have a happy new years :)

I'm looking for a partner to get the AC Unity co-op trophies done with. In particular the "Choreography" trophy, but we can do some of the harder co-op missions too if you'd like as I've read they're easier with multiple people.

I think I still have this installed on my other PS4. How far do you have to be in the game to do it?

Edited by AuzzieWingman

34 minutes ago, AuzzieWingman said:

I think I still have this installed on my other PS4. How far do you have to be in the game to do it?

I believe you have to complete Mission 1 of Sequence 2, which I'd estimate is about half and hour or so into the campaign if you skip cutscenes. If you could help that'd be absolutely awesome, but I can find someone else if you can't :) .

Oh, and happy 2017 fellow Kiwis!

• 2 weeks later...