Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

Great to see some other Aus/NZ gamers! So hard getting a lot of people on the same time zone or close, and even myself based in WA (now 3 hrs behind!). Am happy to join the thread but still on ps3 (haven't made the jump to PS4 yet) as have a huge backlog to play! If anyone has any games in mind they want help with or I own hit me up and can go from there. I am mainly on weekends due to family

PSN: Dragonsboy62

Welcome aboard mate! Glad to see your first post in the forums is alongside fellow Aussies/Kiwis :D

Also, your trophy card only shows as a link in your signature, copy and paste this link instead and your trophy card will show up like normal (remove all the obvious spacings)

[  URL=https://psnprofiles.com/dragonsboy62][ IMG]https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/dragonsboy62.png[/img  ][/url  ]

Welcome aboard mate! Glad to see your first post in the forums is alongside fellow Aussies/Kiwis :D

Also, your trophy card only shows as a link in your signature, copy and paste this link instead and your trophy card will show up like normal (remove all the obvious spacings)

[  URL=https://psnprofiles.com/dragonsboy62][ IMG]https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/dragonsboy62.png[/img  ][/url  ]

Thanks mate, I think I have fixed it up! Been a member for ages, not posted though and never really set anything up in it. But good to see some other kiwis and aussies around for sure!

Depends what the games are  B)

Open to any suggestions, just whatever is any good and people were thinking about playing anyway

Great to see some other Aus/NZ gamers! So hard getting a lot of people on the same time zone or close, and even myself based in WA (now 3 hrs behind!). Am happy to join the thread but still on ps3 (haven't made the jump to PS4 yet) as have a huge backlog to play! If anyone has any games in mind they want help with or I own hit me up and can go from there. I am mainly on weekends due to family

PSN: Dragonsboy62

Hey man, welcome have added you to the rankings, look forward to play something sometime

Hey guys add me if you want.

Psn is absolom89 just put something in the message lol

Hey man, just added you. Look forward to playing something sometime

I will just leave my name here. Please send a msg with friend request Ta. Psn lildazzer

Hey, welcome, have just added you and will send friend request.

I've got a massive backlog that I want to get done myself, hoping to have 100 plats by the new year.

Currently working to get done are:

Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP DLC

Red Dead Redemption DLC

Black Ops DLC

Hit me up if anyone is interested

I am interested in Black Ops and Red Dead Redemption, however I won't be able to do them until about 2 weeks later..

off topic, but who's going to watch the Rugbu Union game tomorrow? Australia vs New Zealand in the final.

Hell yeahh, have to wake up before 5am to watch the game (or in my case staying up :D)

hello friends <3

been so keen on finding fellow aus/nz trophy hunters

can i join this lil club ? :D

It's always awesome to see more kiwis join :D we're kinda outnumbered in this thread :P

• Like 1

Melbourne time zone. PSN: DiBBz_94

Hey man, have added you, look forward to playing something sometime

I will just leave my name here. Please send a msg with friend request Ta. Psn lildazzer

Sign me up

Reporting in. Feel free to add me to boost any games you and I may own or something, or any game you might like to play. :)

hello friends <3

been so keen on finding fellow aus/nz trophy hunters

can i join this lil club ? :D

Hey guys happy to add all of you, but could you post your trophy card on in a message on this thread, way easier for me to then get it straight into the ranking post. I seem to be temporarily blocked from searching/updating players due to to many searches at the moment.

:lol: yes we must stay united and strong, especially after we thrash the Wallabies tomorrow we might have to make our own thread xD

It would be so lovely to see a New Zealander make something rather than bludge of the hard work of Australians ................... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 3

Does anyone from Australia know what play-asias postage charges are like? Want to buy Space Hulk on cartridge for the Vita and depending on postage its looking like the best option. Either that or Ebay from home (UK)

An additional question to this as well. Can you play vita games from overseas or are they region blocked as well? Thanks in advance.