Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

An additional question to this as well. Can you play vita games from overseas or are they region blocked as well? Thanks in advance.

Almost certain they are region free, haven't bought any here on cartridge so I'm not sure. Although play Asia were saying space hulk was the euro version so I would be OK on that front.

• Like 1

I have someone on my friends list from the UK who imported SAO Lost Song and it worked fine on their Vita/UK account

Sweet! I'll sus it out. Cheers.

Btw, off topic, great win by the Kiwis. Unlucky for the wallabies but heaps of future potentials coming up through the ranks.

Edited by LxJingoizm
  • Like 1

What happens at EB if you pre order and then decide not to buy the game? At Game UK you used to just get 10 pound credit for another pre order, anyone know what the case is here at EB? 

You should be able to cancel your order and get a full refund. To double check i would go on EB's site and read the terms of service. 

It's really easy and quick to self boost this with your vita and PS4

Yeah I've heard the same thing, although I've read that quite a few people experienced problems with their save data after using this method too :S . Did you use this method?

My thoughts exactly hence my question. Let me know if you need a hand and I'll tee something up.

Thanks for the offer mate, I'll let you know if I can't sort something out (as I see you've already got the platinum for it).

• Like 2

Hi everyone.

Could you please add me to your club. Only discovered the world of trophy hunting a few months back and would like to get to know more people with same interests.

If anybody is looking to platinum Minecraft I can help out with the few time consuming gold trophies. I have a save set up where you can just join and get the trophies in about 10 mins. I get motion sickness from playing so don't expect to find a building buddy :P

Looking to boost Playstation all stars on ps3 and vita if anybody is interested.

Yeah I've heard the same thing, although I've read that quite a few people experienced problems with their save data after using this method too :S . Did you use this method?

Thanks for the offer mate, I'll let you know if I can't sort something out (as I see you've already got the platinum for it).

Hey mate, yes I used the Vita / PS4 boosting method, was quick and painless. These were my last trophies in the game but didn't have any save data problems, although soon as I finished it deleted it and haven't been back. 

Would be great to find more local players, so add me if you want.

Hey mate, welcome, have added you. Look forward to playing something sometime

Hi everyone.

Could you please add me to your club. Only discovered the world of trophy hunting a few months back and would like to get to know more people with same interests.

Hey mate, welcome have added you. Look forward to playing something sometime (but not minecraft ......... really don't get the hype on that )