Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

haha no worries. Good luck!

I'll need to buy it again but what do you need help with? I would love the fifa 12 plat but it seems quite slim chances that i'd get it. You also need to play 100 matches same as me so if you wanted, we could grind that out over a period of time? I can do this for you but not so sure in the next week, i'll be quite busy but i'll let you know when i can. Most probably after Christmas/New Year. Does it need to be next week?

EDIT: Maybe even FIFA 14 if you ever get it? either ps3 or 4

Sounds good mate, na it doesn't have to be this week. We could do it maybe in January if you like. Yeah I was gonna pick FIFA 14 up but heard it unobtainable on ps3 so I'll probably get for ps4 as well as 16. On FIFA 13 I need help with the cup trophy and 85 mill trophy.

Sounds good mate, na it doesn't have to be this week. We could do it maybe in January if you like. Yeah I was gonna pick FIFA 14 up but heard it unobtainable on ps3 so I'll probably get for ps4 as well as 16. On FIFA 13 I need help with the cup trophy and 85 mill trophy.

Yea, im too busy this month plus my only free time is taken now with the few games that i'm doing with others. January should work. What's unobtainable on ps3 fifa 14? Is it the match of the week stuff because all i need is pro club stuff. fifa14 is a pretty easy plat compared to the other fifa's, you just need to do pro clubs.

As for fifa 13, i don't have my players on that anymore i don't think. I gave some/all away to someone else for helping me. I'll get the game and see, i could possibly have a few that would help. I can try help with the cup trophy but i dont remember how the tournament works so i might not be able to boost that one with you. We'll try and see how it goes though

• Like 1

Hey all,

I'm going to be working through the Batman Arkham games in Jan. I know there are a couple of online trophies in the earlier games that may be grindy so if anyone has these games in their backlog and is interested in knocking them off let me know.

I've got all the online trophies for Arkham Origins but if your short I can help out :)

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a great holiday break.

Competitions on this site seem to be the flavour of the month at the moment. I know there are a few of you also involved so if your working through any of the backlog challenge type games and need boosting partners let us know. I know that I have quite a few games that will require some online boosting. Will post them up early January so if there on your list too and want to work through them let me know.

Has anyone played The golf club - collectors edition? Im not at all a fan of golf and have only ever played one round of golf at my recent work christmas party but i do love sports games of all kinds. After watching reviews of the game it actually looks really good and the straight forward trophy list is a bonus.

Anyway im picking up a copy from eb games tomorrow, $49 isnt to bad.

Has anyone played The golf club - collectors edition? Im not at all a fan of golf and have only ever played one round of golf at my recent work christmas party but i do love sports games of all kinds. After watching reviews of the game it actually looks really good and the straight forward trophy list is a bonus.

Anyway im picking up a copy from eb games tomorrow, $49 isnt to bad.

Yes I have it. It is a good game, I am a sucker for golf and golf games so great to just play a round or two every now and then. It is much better than the Rory PGA Tour Game from this year. Trophy list is pretty good with the 100 user created courses one the only real grind. There is a trophy for getting a few friends in the same round so let me know when you are up to it and we can knock it out  :)

Ive read that the invite 3 players and beat friends score trophies can be done solo by creating users. The only trophy im really concerned about is the hole in one trophy.

Im also keen for some rainbow six seige if we get a dedicated team together.

Ahh didn't know this. Thanks for the tip :)

Hey guys I ordered Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege today , hoping that some of us can get together and play. I heard its a lot easier when you're playing with some mates and communicating is vital in this game. Let me know if you're interested :)

Saltyie is playing a lot of rainbow six at moment so perhaps join him. I will get to it eventually but not before Feb at least :)

• Like 1