What is this game?

Okay so...I see Kurisu there. The Makise Kurisu. What is this game? Is it good?!

I wanna get it just for that but I've never heard of it before, so I guess I should ask opinions.

I own it, and it's a side-scrolling anime beat 'em up. It's like a fast moving Scott Pilgrim but with more characters and Kirisu from Stein's ; Gate. It's a blast, especially for the price. I will gladly play with you if you need a buddy. (Servers are always deserted.)  

• Like 1

I own it, and it's a side-scrolling anime beat 'em up. It's like a fast moving Scott Pilgrim but with more characters and Kirisu from Stein's ; Gate. It's a blast, especially for the price. I will gladly play with you if you need a buddy. (Servers are always deserted.)

That seems awesome! And thanks for the offer, I think I'll definitely get this sometime.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 29/07/2015 at 4:04 PM, Heath Legend said:

Still not on EU store :(

Fuck this shit.

I liked this game on X360 (not usually into J-games but this is actually the only beat 'em up I finished) and wanted it so bad when it was announced on PS4, but we're two and a half years later and it's still not on the EU store.

Lucky me, it just released on the Switch, for almost half the price it is on PS4.

Fun game, not that long but not that expensive either.