Rocket League 2v2 Tournament

List of rules:

• Quitting a game on purpose will result in a loss

The more entrants the better. Any suggests on additional rules on how to run the tournament more efficiently comment below. 

I'd remove the words "on purpose", otherwise it can be exploited by saying players lost connection. 

Damn it! This sounds awesome, but it seems that unfortunately I will not be able to participate, since my Internet connection here in Puerto Rico is pretty shitty. (I'm staying here until August 11th, which is when I'll come back to my home in Texas)  I've played this game online, and my ping even dares to reach a ping of 500 something. :( Ah well, have fun, guys! And good luck to the people who participate in this tournament.

The more entrants the better. Any suggests on additional rules on how to run the tournament more efficiently comment below. 

Maybe you can also add a section to the OP for players who want to join and are looking for a partner to team up with.

Also if you want to have trophy awards for the top 4 teams, talk to Dav9834. He creates some nice awards for the Song Vote and Let's Play SO4 (the plat in my sig was created by him).

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'm in. I'm volun-tolding connman to be my partner!!! Look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

Edit: Just noticed who made this thread. Where's our team, guy? Team balls in your face!!!!

I knew I would see you joining in on this thread!

• Like 2

Maybe you can also add a section to the OP for players who want to join and are looking for a partner to team up with.

Also if you want to have trophy awards for the top 4 teams, talk to Dav9834. He creates some nice awards for the Song Vote and Let's Play SO4 (the plat in my sig was created by him).

Progression to the next round will now require 3 wins (best of 5 games)

Added section in the OP for those looking for potential partners

Will look into potential rewards for dis.