Rocket League 2v2 Tournament

I would hope that everyone would be playing this tournament using the honor system and not pulling disconnect BS. I'm in the tourney and I say start at 1-1 it's the fairest thing to do. Since there is screenshot proof that validates the restart

Edited by REDSHIRT64

You're right someone could theoretically quit when they are losing but first time we were winning 2-0 and I still got disconnected. Btw I have the screenshots of the ping and of the connection crash if they are needed

Did you disconnect from the game or did you get signed out of psn?

Here's a possible solution if anyone's concerned with internationally pulling the plug on the Internet(console/modem/router) Show your 15 minute saved recording(youtube). The errors are different, so we'll know if it was the server or you. And if you pull the power plug on the console it won't save.

Edit:this is a defense for the innocent so the games can continue, I'm not implying anyone did anything.

Edited by Dav9834

best way is to record your gameplay, Id say if someone disconnect, no matter the reason, the game keeps running and its to bad for the team. If you knew you had connection issue, why even participate in a tournament? lmao

Edited by king1max

When I got disconnected first time(we were winning):

w8nm1w.jpg

At the start of the second match(when I got disconnected 2nd time):

2s8fer5.jpg

Sorry for the quality I don't know why when I upload to facebook screenshots get worst.

Edited by pese-97

When I got disconnected first time(we were winning):

w8nm1w.jpg

At the start of the second match(when I got disconnected 2nd time):

2s8fer5.jpg

Sorry for the quality I don't know why when I upload to facebook screenshots get worst.

have you got a screenshot of the moment you disconnected during the second game also?

The reason the ping on the last match was so bad was because the game decided to put us in a NA server, which was actually a bit refreshing for me, seeing as the rest of the matches were laggy. You actually played the entire match though before you DC'd... which is the only reason I thought it was a bit strange. We won the match and you instantly left. But this is just a friendly competition, I don't want things to go sour right at the start.

The reason the ping on the last match was so bad was because the game decided to put us in a NA server, which was actually a bit refreshing for me, seeing as the rest of the matches were laggy. You actually played the entire match though before you DC'd... which is the only reason I thought it was a bit strange. We won the match and you instantly left. But this is just a friendly competition, I don't want things to go sour right at the start.

When I got disconnected I was still playing

First match has been played, team Italy edged out to win after the last 2 good games. Remaining first round games have to be played by 2nd august at 10:11pm.

Recommendation to wait for the new update in early August with spectator mode to solve some of the issues that was faced for the previous teams.