Trophy Tips

Sly Ripper

The rating is added, you just can't rate your own.

SWEET!....tbh, i thought youd add this in few days, didnt think youd do it today, nice :lol:

now to give it a test run for FEAR :P

EDIT: WAIT! just thought- can we add videos as tips to help illustrate, or no?

SWEET!....tbh, i thought youd add this in few days, didnt think youd do it today, nice :lol:

now to give it a test run for FEAR :P

EDIT: WAIT! just thought- can we add videos as tips to help illustrate, or no?

I've been working on it for a few days and no videos, at least not now.

Awesome, I think that this will be a huge step forward for the site. I can't wait to start posting some tips. ;)

My only thought on it, make the entire tip section hidden to start with and have something to click to expand it. Some people might not want to see spoilers when they innocently open up a trophy page just to see some of the fastest earners and stuff.

• Like 3

oh, and would it be possible to add links in them? I put a link to a picture in one of the tips but you have to copy/paste it into the URL bar to see it as it is plain text.. some basic editing tools like spoilers, links and bold text, would be nice.

Editing will come in time, edits will have to be put into a moderation queue to stop abuse such as making a good tip which gets good votes and then editing it to say something irrelevant.

Tip reporting works and tips are not shown automatically now.

Editing will come in time, edits will have to be put into a moderation queue to stop abuse such as making a good tip which gets good votes and then editing it to say something irrelevant.

Tip reporting works and tips are not shown automatically now.

And you and EP will be the only ones checkin the moderation queue?