What's your gamerscore? (Xbox 360, Xbone)

aZombieDictator

I was a Nintendo kid for 15 years, played exclusively on Nintendo platforms, but got a 360 and got into achievement hunting and racked up 66,000 gamerscore in the few years I played Xbox. But once I got my PS Vita and got my first trophy I never looked back on Xbox, but now I have an Xbone and I'm up to 68,000 gamerscore. (I've gotten way more trophies in a shorter amount of time than achievement hunting though, 81 platinums, 6,000+ trophies in two years compared to 68,000 gamerscore in 5 years)

Oh and "aZombieDictator" is my username across all platforms if you wanna look me up. (Steam, NNID, PSN, and Gamertag)

Gamerscore is so god damn easy to get now. Like you could get 20k gamerscore in a few days with the right arcade games. (Since Xbone launch every indie and arcade game has 1,000 points)

Right now on the One I've been playing Peggle 2 and Binding of Isaac (so fun getting the achievements all over on a different console)

I did have 117600, but it got wiped after a misunderstanding by microsoft, and there is no way for them to restore it unless I want to put in 4 years and 1000s of hours back into the games. Needless to say I dont play my X1 that much anymore. Now I have 3000 something from my X1 games.

Wow, way less than everyone else so far. I grew up with Nintendo and only played my 360 a lot for like, 9 months before I got a PS3 and switched over. I only really played Assassin's Creed 1-3 on 360 along with a few miscellaneous games. I think I had about 3750G. 

I boned and had to start over, so right now I'm sitting at 10,000. All easy games for the most part, but fun ones nonetheless (Banjo Kazooie, Game Room, Bulletstorm, etc)

I'm really looking forward to Rare Replay, so I can replay all those classics AND add another couple thousand points. That, and I'm getting a new phone thats Microsoft compatible, so i can add some Phone game achievements to my list.

I made it to 217k. I wish I never started playing Xbox though; Playing shitty games/easy games for gamerscore wasn't fun. I'm glad I stopped playing it all together, I do trophy hunt now but I don't go out of my way to get games for ''easy plats'' or stuff like that. Granted I only have 21 platinums, I'm still quite happy with what I have so far.

• Like 4

I'm at about 5000G. I feel a bit weird about the xbox one achievement system, like you get the same amount of points putting 1-2 hours in to many arcade titles (#IDARB, Contrast etc.) as you get playing 100's of hours in other games (FF XIII, Fallout 3).

It feels unbalanced to me since the release of the Xbox One.

Exactly 4000G. I've always been more of a Playstation gamer, but I got a X360 to get a few exclusives I didn't want to miss or games that play 1000X better on the platform (*cough* Bayonetta *cough*).

Not thinking about getting an XOne at all, though.

I've got 46900 and am about to finish Gat out of hell (if I can find anyone to play co-op), and that'll be the equivalent of my 25th platinum so-to-speak. I usually play xbox when I've got nothing to do on pstation. I'm getting Rare Replay next month and Rise of the Tomb Raider later this year, just to keep my interest up!

So nice to have convo like this without the bs. 

I started anew recently (really got to stop doing that lol) and my gamerscore is at the moment is 10G lol. Getting a new X1 for the rare replay and GOW:UE in august since I sold the old one. 

220 lol. Don't own an Xbox console just got a Windows phone.

Nothing wrong with that, that's where my recent 10G came from lol.

• Like 1