Guide on the horrible final song.

coldtrojan

Nice guide, but Im starting to think getting both the video and the game to sync is harder than the actual boss itself. It really needs to start at the final cutscne, then add a countdown 5 4 3 2 1, then indicating to hit the start button for syncing up. That would be so much better. Instead i find myself doing well at the beginning but closer to the end the sync gets worse because its 7 minutes long. 

• 2 years later...

Great tips man, even though i still haven't succeeded to beat it yet. I've been trying for hours but i keep on failing the "6+1" notes, and it's probably due to the pause in between that i can't get it right (if you have suggestions they would really help me).

I'm not giving up, the only thing to do is to practice more and more until i finally get it right.

EDIT: I finally did it!!

I've picked up the game again a couple of days ago, and after a few tries, i was able to complete the song and beat the boss.

Man, what a relief!

One thing that i would like to suggest to anyone who is still struggling against this boss, is to use this video guide instead (it worked for me):

Edited by Okarin22
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

Is there anyway to boost this pile of shit I can do everything to the black screen then I die I tried syncing 20 times literally die first note every time Ive synced perfectly and even let the video be ahead but nothing works I just need help with that troll of a black screen

• 4 weeks later...

The focal point I used for syncing the video is when the arm of the first statue rises. When the hand pops up, and the bracelet thing is just above the line and is fully visible I pause the video, and let the game catch up. When the game gets to that part, and the hand just starts to breach the line, I unpause the video.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

The last song took me around 4-5 hours to complete (with natural interruptions like breakfast, a walk with my dog, some phonecalls), but now sincerely speaking it's not that difficult as people say, just ridiculously absurd (camera movement and so on). In my case a guy's from gamefaqs walkthrough helped me a lot. He described how sisters one by one spoil the camera angle. The last song is not as difficult as in Drakengard2 (as far as i can remember)  - you just need to be patient, accurate and CALM. In my case afrer several tries I took my doggie for a long walk, turned off my cell and doorbell to have a "soundfree" environment. Then, after about 5 another tries made it. Now it's time for DLC grind. Wish me luck. Yoko Taro - I'm going for NIER soon!

• Like 2