Resident Evil 6 Demo

rondachewarrior

People need to get over the whole "Oh No! Resident Evil isn't really survival horror anymore!" thing. There are plenty of other series to latch onto if that's what you're looking for. Resident Evil 4 was a classic, Resident Evil 5 was a great game (one of the best coop games I've played) and this looks really good... though I agree things do look a little off. I'm chalking the little hitches and framerate stuttering to the fact that the game is still months away though.

Probably won't be a day one purchase for me, but I'll definitely pick it up at some point.

• Like 1

I don't understand the hate that RE5 gets either. I loved that game, and for the record I played it on my own with the AI partner and still loved it :P. It might have something to do with the fact I never played RE4 and only played a little of Code: Veronica X, so I hadn't really played any Resi Evil games on the PS2 as the previous one I played was RE3 on the PS1. I have since bought the 2 HD releases on the PSN to make up for that fact though :D.

As for RE6, I'll probably wait for the inevitable "Gold Edition", or whatever it'll be called, with all the expected DLC :rolleyes:

I don't understand the hate that RE5 gets either. I loved that game, and for the record I played it on my own with the AI partner and still loved it :P. It might have something to do with the fact I never played RE4 and only played a little of Code: Veronica X, so I hadn't really played any Resi Evil games on the PS2 as the previous one I played was RE3 on the PS1. I have since bought the 2 HD releases on the PSN to make up for that fact though :D.

As for RE6, I'll probably wait for the inevitable "Gold Edition", or whatever it'll be called, with all the expected DLC :rolleyes:

Doesn't help that the 360 is getting the RE6 DLC first.

• Like 1

The running is fine.. they over exaggerated the movement in an attempt to make it more pleasing to the eye. The running in video games changes a little all the time and it's often used as a tool to depict personality through body language.

People need to get over the whole "Oh No! Resident Evil isn't really survival horror anymore!" thing. There are plenty of other series to latch onto if that's what you're looking for. Resident Evil 4 was a classic, Resident Evil 5 was a great game (one of the best coop games I've played) and this looks really good... though I agree things do look a little off. I'm chalking the little hitches and framerate stuttering to the fact that the game is still months away though.

Probably won't be a day one purchase for me, but I'll definitely pick it up at some point.

I agree with you also on that one but like reading a Goosebumps novel. I feel like I'm looking at it through rose-colored glasses. Alot of people do say that the game is overrated and judging by the gameplay on there I can't lie.

I agree with you also on that one but like reading a Goosebumps novel. I feel like I'm looking at it through rose-colored glasses. Alot of people do say that the game is overrated and judging by the gameplay on there I can't lie.

I grew up with the old-school Resident Evil. The only one... of the ones that matter... I never played/beat was Resident Evil 3 (my PS1 broke before that, and the fact it was the same locale as Resident Evil 2 was somewhat unappealing). It's not that the old ones aren't good, they were fantastic (though the original RE1 may be better labeled as a guilty pleasure), it's just that the new ones aren't half as bad as people make them out to be. Infact, they're good! Real good!

Gotta move on, and appreciate a good game regardless of its name.