Getting Collectibles

Like chapter select? No. But I believe you only need to get whatever you missed before, unless my memory fails me.

hmm i did the titan glitch for my titan trophy and i picked up a couple from that and it was ones i got before man looks like im not doing plat im too lazy to go back through the game

hmm i did the titan glitch for my titan trophy and i picked up a couple from that and it was ones i got before man looks like im not doing plat im too lazy to go back through the game

Mute the TV and do a NG+ speedrun on easy with all your upgrades. If you put some loud music on, it won't bother you to play through the game a third time with those unskippable cutscenes. It's boring playing a third time, we know, but the plat is almost yours and I don't think you should give up.

Mute the TV and do a NG+ speedrun on easy with all your upgrades. If you put some loud music on, it won't bother you to play through the game a third time with those unskippable cutscenes. It's boring playing a third time, we know, but the plat is almost yours and I don't think you should give up.

i have so many other games i need to catch up on atm xD

A 2nd time you mean, if he glitched the 2nd run on titan he didn't really play much at all, and it's only boring if you don't like, I for one love bashing enemies with the nemean cestus

A 2nd time you mean, if he glitched the 2nd run on titan he didn't really play much at all, and it's only boring if you don't like, I for one love bashing enemies with the nemean cestus

i loved the game i just have a huge backlog on my ps4 to play

using this right now speedrunning sucks without everything but oh well just defeated hades is the other 3 trophies for like burning and stunning collective over all playthroughs?

No, i think you have to get the kill related ones in the same playthrough sadly enough. Just concentrate on one at a time and they come easy...

Do you have multiple save files for your collectibles? Cause then you could just start off from where you're missing one... Could make your playthrough shorter ;)

Edit: Ok my bad, just saw you finished them. But if you make multiple saves for the labyrinth and manually reload, you can't miss it then :)

Edited by colia100

No, i think you have to get the kill related ones in the same playthrough sadly enough. Just concentrate on one at a time and they come easy...

Do you have multiple save files for your collectibles? Cause then you could just start off from where you're missing one... Could make your playthrough shorter ;)

Edit: Ok my bad, just saw you finished them. But if you make multiple saves for the labyrinth and manually reload, you can't miss it then :)

just got the plat :D thanks for the encouragement guys

only place i died was the spike room that rotates but the game made an autosave at the entrance when i died i quit instead of reload and it worked :D wont let me update my profile right now but it will be there soon

raBz5y9.jpg

just got the plat :D thanks for the encouragement guys

only place i died was the spike room that rotates but the game made an autosave at the entrance when i died i quit instead of reload and it worked :D wont let me update my profile right now but it will be there soon

Congrats! Nice one ;)