Devotion time glitch / bug

Tomoko Kuroki

I did 10 hours of devotion time for mileena and nightwolf today ( in tag practice like usual )

Got out to the main menu, saved. Got off to play something else. I sent my save to the online storage and when I came back on MK, the time on mileena and nightwolf was 55~ mins each, where I had started there time this morning. I went back in tag practice for a few minutes, came out, and they were still at 55~, the time just didn't wanna save. So I took the save I had just put a few minutes ago in online storage, back into the ps3, both characters still at 55~ time, but now tag practice is actually counting the time on them.

What the heck happened ? It clearly saved, even the save file sais (7-25 6:25 pm ) It really did save I don't understand what happened here.

You need to go to the Nekropolis after every session of devotion to save the new stats over the old ones. Since you're not actually completing a match and just sitting idle in practice the game doesn't save anything unless you force it too. Always head into the Nekropolis after every session. I forgot to do it a few times and wasted a whole 12 hours.

No problem man, I did it every time myself. I remember a guide author on Playstationtrophies saying that you need to make sure you do it. Either way, it's a hell of a grind, but totally worth it.Good luck man.

Why is it worth it? 350 hours is a lot

• 2 weeks later...