So Confused

SoIidWoIf

I started of thinking I could play this game without a guide, so I did this for the start but then found the pu33les making nearly no sense and being completely bored of the game. So I've been using a guide, This game has made no sense to me for a long time.

All that I know is that I've been following the guide to get the items that the game wants me to get. I started the mines, followed the guide for the first projecter at the higher level, and then followed it for the ribbons. After getting all ribbons, I found the plague and then followed the guide for ribbons/knockers.

Now I was going to go around and complete all the projectors, I followed the guide and completed four of the five projectors in this level, then I see the person place a drill part on a drill and it moves, and creates a new area to the level where the last projecter is. Only, this didn't work for me, I looked and the drill and saw three spaces but I only had two drill parts placed on. I only remember getting the two drill parts from two different chests.  I can see a chest at the 400 depth, across a bridge, it is ne4t to the projector that I fi4ed for doing the pipe thing. Only this one is still locked, I thought I might have already picked it up, I checked the shelves and around the level to see if I swapped it, nothing. I'm just after going back to the game after a while so I can't remember wether I did something.

Yep the game is very glitchy.... i had 15/20 projector, when i try to do the 5 one in the village they just don't work... i will have to try again someday lol... (starting a new save)

Edited by Kulzyc

I already spent hours on this game and need to make a new save, the only time I've been forced to do that was BF4 but I actually liked that game.

EDIT:I'll have to start a new playthrough for projectors alone.

EDIT:   I tried moving on but the game crashed on the entrance to the ne4t level, Pinwheel village. I closed the game and reopened, then selected continue game and the screen just went semi black and fro3e..

EDIT: I can't select load game and load up the last save before I went to the village because the game autosaved over my save when I went to the entrance, If I want to finish the game, I'd have to start over.

Edited by SoIidWoIf