Who wants to play Bioshock Infinite?

Superbuu3

People play up to checkpoints and update as they reach them. Discussion points will be put up at regular intervals and people will talk about their experience with the game and plot points up to that point in the game. You can comment on the game as you progress as much as you wish, just don't put any info people shouldn't know about before it happens.

Check the first post for details or the FAQ i made in the we play subforum link should be in the first post to..

Oh all right cool, and now that i read your FAQ.... I do indeed fall into that last category haha (stupid questions and all...) :D

Thanks again!

OK, Bioshock 2 story complete.  (I absolutely love this series so far).  Ready for Infinite!

May I ask what the reason is for this?  Stupid questions allowed :)

When you play while signed in, trophies may not unlock

Always play offline when going for the trophies

• Like 1

What mode is everyone going to be playing this? :)

Majority is going to play on Easy or Normal (or whatever they're called in Infinite) and do their plat (if they're going for it) in two playthroughs, but some (Dr_Mayus) are going with their 1999 mode playthrough.

I have already beaten it so I will be doing 1999. I am not sure if I will wait to plat it with everyone or just play through the game with everyone but plat it on my own (as the plat will unlock once I beat the game.

This game actually has a great system set up if you guys want to plat it together though. The last 2 levels have no enemies in them and are just story. So if you all begin the last level at the same time and just go through the story it should all pop once you reach the end (or the beginning...as this is a prequel ^_^)

I have already beaten it so I will be doing 1999. I am not sure if I will wait to plat it with everyone or just play through the game with everyone but plat it on my own (as the plat will unlock once I beat the game.

This game actually has a great system set up if you guys want to plat it together though. The last 2 levels have no enemies in them and are just story. So if you all begin the last level at the same time and just go through the story it should all pop once you reach the end (or the beginning...as this is a prequel ^_^)

Right now I'd say you should go ahead and get your plat at the end of this group playthrough since you having to wait for us to do two playthroughs is kind of not cool :P

Right now I'd say you should go ahead and get your plat at the end of this group playthrough since you having to wait for us to do two playthroughs is kind of not cool :P

That is kind of what I was thinking. Maybe if others are doing 1999 in one playthrough I can plat it with them :)

1999 is going to be tough though, (tougher than Bioshock) as I have already tried to beat the first part and am getting destroyed. There are tons of soldiers around that swarm you pretty quickly. Bioshock didn't have this many Splicers right at the beginning as it was more about atmosphere and Bioshock Infinite is more of a warzone.

Well this is one that I wouldn't mind finishing up.  Sign me up buu.  

I don't care about running it only once.  I always reserve my first run to enjoy the game as intended.  I believe I've got another run or so.  1999 mode included.  

That is kind of what I was thinking. Maybe if others are doing 1999 in one playthrough I can plat it with them  :)

1999 is going to be tough though, (tougher than Bioshock) as I have already tried to beat the first part and am getting destroyed. There are tons of soldiers around that swarm you pretty quickly. Bioshock didn't have this many Splicers right at the beginning as it was more about atmosphere and Bioshock Infinite is more of a warzone.

That's why I personally loved the first one (and even the second) was because of the atmosphere.  It was tense, claustrophobic, and eerie.  All of which I really enjoyed compared to the openness of Infinite.  

Edited by daftprophet

il be doing the 1999 run lol ,not quite sure how thats gonna go but we shall see ,it should be my plat run to i hope 

Be sure to read up on the 1999 mode first then :P It's apparently not as easy as BioShock Survivor was and there's basically no manual saving this time.

I'm doing two runs starting on normal. I know there's choices in the game I feel to get the full experience two playthroughs will be best for all counts, as will give us more insight into characters. On top of that I can imagine if this is harder then survivor mode on 1 this is going to be really hard. Not knowing the mechanics would make a 1999 run painful.

Well when you get close to the end of your run, you can judge our speed of a second run, as we'll have all collectibles. you can choose to hold up or not your call.