Dishonored DLC

VahrionPL

I'm from Poland and I cannot find in my Store one Dishonored DLC - "Dunwall City Trials". I asked Bethesda about this and they said that it depends on the region. Can I create new account with other region? Then buy DLC there, start download, relog to the main account, end download and enjoy the game? Will it help? Please, don't tell me I have to buy whole GOTY Edition to play this one DLC... I love the game but I'm not so desperate to pay again for the same game to play only a little piece of it. I wonder if I can get ban for creating US account and buying games there. I would use US gift cards.

On PS3 you can use everything downloaded to your system no matter the account you use, as long as you don't delete the account that you are going to use to purchase the trials, you should be fine, just create an US account and purchase the DLC.

Edited by edu_gamer

Goekie, really? :/ I have Dishonored from PS+ on my main account... So... I can forget about DLC from US.

If I get GOTY Edition it will be a whole "new" game in my trophy list or I'll be able to download only this one DLC which will count for my installed Dishonored?

Edited by VahrionPL

You don't need to get it from the US. It's available in Europe. It must just be blocked in Poland.

The link for it in de Dutch PSN store:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/nl-nl/games/uitbreidingen/dunwall-city-trials/cid=EP1003-BLES01674_00-PDISHONORE000005

You can try making a secondary European account from some other country (like the Netherlands) and buy/download it from there. It should work just fine as it's the same region, Europe. (I say it should work because I cannot confirm it as I haven't tested it. But I doubt every country is considered a different region for DLC).

There is no separate trophy list for the GOTY edition. You could always get that and be safe. You can just install the DLC on your digital copy.

And just a little heads up, the Dunwall City trial trophies are a pain in the ass...

Edit:

Just compared the id's of the Polish and the Dutch Knife of Dunwall DLC. They're both the same (cid=EP1003-BLES01674_00-PDISHONORE000006). So it has to work cross-country (as long as it's in the same region). I tried pasting the cid from the Dutch Dunwall City Trials into the Polish PSN store (since they should be the same too), and the DLC is indeed not available in Poland apparently (Don't speak Polish, but it looks like a general "Page not found" page).

Either make another Europe account and get it that way, or get the GOTY edition if you have that available (You might still need another account because you probably have to download the DLC, and if it tries to get it from the Polish store, it might not be able to find it. But you're going to have to try and see.

Edited by Ric

I just checked a few countries.

Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary - no DLC.

UK, Germany, Slovakia, Sweden, France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Romania, Netherlands - it's there.

Are you sure that Europe is one region? Is it possible that Europe is divided into smaller regions? I don't want to pay and get nothing at all. Is here anyone who can verify this?

@Edit

Solved. I bought DLC in UK Store and it works. Thanks for help :)

Edited by VahrionPL
  • Like 1