If you could spend a month living in one of your games, which would it be and why?

Chell_Clare

I realise that most of us would miss certain things about our real lives (Ben and Jerrys?) if given the opportunity to live forever in a video game, but if it were just a month (and you would have all the skills of that game's protagonist) which game would you choose? Bear in mind, that you would also face the same hostilities - so if you picked Infamous SS, for example, you would have all the skills of Delsin Rowe, but you'd also be constantly on the run from the DUP.

• Like 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Could play the whole day with Neptune and my mood would skyrock.

And nothing bad ever would happen to me because my goddess would protect me for sure! ♥

wait wait wait... I have to choose a character I WANT TO BE?

... Well, Neptune of course. ^_^

Edited by Neputyunu

Leisure Suit Larry!!!!

Just kidding. That guy's a creep. ;)

Edit: Nope, got a better one. I'd like to live in the world of Dark Souls. Yeah, it's punishing and unforgiving, but I'd be hollowed so death wouldn't be permanent, it would be exciting, and there would be moments of Jolly Co-operation which would lift my spirits and help me to soar!

Edited by StrickenBiged
  • Like 1

Capital Wasteland - Fallout 3 - I would happily extend that month to forever too. Minimal assholes, and the assholes that exist in the world can be killed off. Sure it is irradiated and full of mutated wildlife. But you can actually live happily in this world if you know how to handle yourself and where to find shelter. I would live in Megaton and hang out with Moira, might even get a job there.

Persona 3 for sure. Imagine how dope and badass it would be to summon a persona by shooting a gun into the head, slaying shadows, going to school with junpei and all that jazz and while am at it I will kick Minato's balls for being a semi-lame protagonist. 

Edited by drag0n2

Edit: Nope, got a better one. I'd like to live in the world of Dark Souls. Yeah, it's punishing and unforgiving, but I'd be hollowed so death wouldn't be permanent, it would be exciting, and there would be moments of Jolly Co-operation which would lift my spirits and help me to soar!

Then you would get invaded by a hacker with infinite health and get killed instantly. Then you would get taunted by a Well! What is it!? and Point down gesture.