If you could spend a month living in one of your games, which would it be and why?

Chell_Clare

Pokemon definitely, although the month time constraint would be too short! I would live out my childhood dreams of having hilariously powerful pets

This would probably be my second choice, I always thought about that growing up.

Binding of Isaac Rebirth. I really like the mom and things in the basement.

Ehh... I'd pass on living in a basement full of torn up cat pieces or syringes or worse... :P

Pokémon for me. Maybe Tales of Xillia, I wouldn't mind living in Fenmont for a month.

I would probably choose to live in the Pokémon world as well ... But one month to catch them all? You're having a laugh mate :P And my second choice would definitely be the Guild Wars universe, would love to travel through Tyria ... Damn, now I have the need to play Guild Wars 2 :D

I realise that most of us would miss certain things about our real lives (Ben and Jerrys?) if given the opportunity to live forever in a video game, but if it were just a month (and you would have all the skills of that game's protagonist) which game would you choose? Bear in mind, that you would also face the same hostilities - so if you picked Infamous SS, for example, you would have all the skills of Delsin Rowe, but you'd also be constantly on the run from the DUP.

Am I allowed to put the game on easy :D

• Like 1