If you could spend a month living in one of your games, which would it be and why?

Chell_Clare

The Last of Us. Now, the reason I am picking this game is because if I get bact into our world, I'd see the harsh reality of TLOU and how I didn't want to back into the game. Joel went through so much shit that if I get back into the real world, I'd hope this wouldn't happen in real life. Not only the shit life that Joel went through, but the other peoples' horrible past. Just the talk between Joel and Ellie about a easy way out (if you don't know what I mean, its the optional conversation about the couple's suicide in the hotel chapter.) made my heart tiny. Just that little detail made me think of the harsh reality of TLOU. 

I wouldn't mind being john Marston in red dead redemption for a month.

Not a bad idea. You would probably be back just before you die...i mean John.

Persona 3 for sure. Imagine how dope and badass it would be to summon a persona by shooting a gun into the head, slaying shadows, going to school with junpei and all that jazz and while am at it I will also kick Minato's balls for being a semi-lame protagonist. 

Not to mention that awesome soundtrack!

The Legend of Dragoon

Call me crazy but I would love to be a Dragoon in real life too... for as long as I live... not just live as one in a game for a month. :D

Mmmm... to have wings and fly... and have magical powers of a dragoon... and fight legendary battles. Oh, to be chosen by a dragon when it draws its last breath, and acquire its spirit.

Ok, I just crossed over to full-blown crazy. :lol:

• Like 1

I would say Fallout 3, Fallout :NV or Dark Souls or something like that, but I'm going to say Assassin's Creed II. It would interesting to live in a time like that, probably because it is somehwat realistic to live in Florence during that time period.

I'm gonna have to go with either "Post Apocalyptia" the Capital Wasteland from Fallout 3, Boletaria (Demon's Souls) or Telltale's version of The Walking Dead. As stated previously, yeah, the nuclear wasteland would be a mess, but I feel it would be a welcomed challenge. Boletaria you technically can't die (Get your ass kicked good and plenty, but still can't really die). As for the Walking Dead, I know I cannot be the only person that wonders how they would do in a zombie apocalypse.

If it has to be one of my games, I'd say Mass Effect (as I'd love to just explore the Citadel for a month, that place is magnificent and I wanted to do this during the game, but sadly it's a pretty small hub in all games), or maybe any Ezio-driven AC game, solely to explore Europe during the Renaissance.  In both games I wouldn't have to deal with much if I just timed my month long venture properly and didn't starting attacking random NPCs.  Also on that note, 40s France in the Saboteur would be pretty awesome (again, just don't shoot any Nazis, lol).

As far as games I do not own or played on other systems, I can't think of any offhand, but I love the idea of exploring futuristic societies.  In games I love shooting stuff, but if I personally was to visit one of these worlds, I'd prefer one of peace, or at least the choice to opt out of combat.  I just like the idea future worlds with advanced technology and staggering cityscapes.  The problem with progress in the real world is it's too slow, so as things change, they seem to stay relatively the same.  I'd like to jump into a far distant future where the change is overwhelming, and just soak that up for a month.  I can't think of too many in games that don't also have some kind of apocalyptic overtone, but there's plenty of movies I could reference.  Exploring new worlds just interests me more than being a total badass who kills everything in his path.  I'd rather be detached from the violence of my games if I had to live it for a month.  It's not actually a game, but if I could live in the world of Quantic Dreams 'Kara', I'd like to see what that's all about.

• Like 1

Project Diva F2nd!

I would love to watch some of their performances in person, and maybe even perform with them on the super colorful and dynamic stages. Then during the off time, I would spend all of my time in the diva rooms just playing/rehearsing with them. it would definitely give me an inside look at the "popstar" lifestyle and experience that I've always dreamed about. 

Then you would get invaded by a hacker with infinite health and get killed instantly. Then you would get taunted by a Well! What is it!? and Point down gesture.

That's ok. My best mate would always keep me safe. We basically co-op'ed both Souls games and Bloodborne, and he carried me through any invasions, etc. 

That's ok. My best mate would always keep me safe. We basically co-op'ed both Souls games and Bloodborne, and he carried me through any invasions, etc. 

Army of Two Devil's Cartel could be quite good. A fast-paced world, but always someone there to help you over walls, give you some cover fire, inject you in the leg when you get injured....plus, you get to blow things up....a LOT.