Ohhh...The N Stands for Ninja!

Boooda

I'm very much excited for this game. It's origin is not mobile, but rather flash. Should be possible to find online to play for free. Used to play it in class all the time.

Bottom line is, it's a great platformer game, and it seems they've put some effort into this game, so I'm really looking forward to it! :)

EDIT:

Here's the original game:

http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

Played the old version on PC (N+?). Really surprised that it has a platinum. They must've added quite a bit more content to this release.

I hope that this sells well! :)

Yeah, it's the same, and they've added a lot of new stuff! :D

i'm a bit scared about the No-Death trophies, other than that, it look doable lol.

Yeah, those look kinda scary.

• Like 1

Not like it matters, I have no friends either way. 

Says one of the most popular guys on this site.  :P

I owned N+ back on 360 and while it was pretty fun, I found that it got boring pretty quick. Maybe with all the new content that they added, it could be a fun to try and platinum it.

• Like 1

Why is this game not possible on PS3 or Vita as well.

I may come later according to wikipedia:

"with N++ expected to be released soon over various platforms."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metanet_Software

But I got no idea if they will. Very small dev team if I'm not entirely mistaken, only two people AFAIK.

Edited by MMDE

I too am very excited about playing overpriced mobile games on my $400 1080p PS4

It's not a mobile game though, it's from long before mobiles had touch screen etc. In fact, I'd say it requires so precise platforming etc that you couldn't play it on a touch screen. Don't be fooled by it's simplistic look.

You can play the original game here:

They could have just ported that and released it, or maybe made some new levels or something, but it seems they have put a lot of work into this new game. With not just a lot of new levels, but a lot of new stuff and modes etc.

We'll see what critics have to say soon over at metacritic:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/n++

There are reviews up already, and they all seem very positive. I'm just going to guess it will get ratings from 7-9+/10.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

I too am very excited about playing overpriced mobile games on my $400 1080p PS4

Are you kidding me? The N series is nothing like mobile games. They're some of the most fun platformers I've ever played in my life and I'd argue N+ was probably in the top 5 games released for the Xbox Live Arcade. 

Not all mobile games are pixelated.

Not all pixelated games have to be on mobile.

..and the avatar is awesome.

Your avatar is so pixelated, it looks like a 3DS game.

OHHHHH YOU GOT HIM GOOD!

Edited by KiloFive
  • Like 1

dont answer to obviously  trolls. some ppl just go in threads of games they dont like just to spread hate . 

use Report function if you see troll posts.

On topic: im hyped to play it again after almost 10 years playing the first N . and im happy that they didnt changed the grafik :) . its a game about skill and fun , and not about graphic or story. :)

• Like 1

OHHHHH YOU GOT HIM GOOD!

Do you even own a 3DS? 

414CMkUL9bL.jpg

+ I love pixel art.

Also I don't think N++ should be a mobile game, I just think it's overpriced. All pixelated games seem to be overpriced theses days.

Edited by Nervsys

"Pixelated" N+ Was a vector based game. I'm not sure if the console version is still vector based, but it still isn't by any means pixelated.

I had a lot of fond childhood memories playing through this game for endless hours until all levels were unlocked.

• Like 3

Also I don't think N++ should be a mobile game, I just think it's overpriced. All pixelated games seem to be overpriced theses days.

"Pixelated" N+ Was a vector based game. I'm not sure if the console version is still vector based, but it still isn't by any means pixelated.

I had a lot of fond childhood memories playing through this game for endless hours until all levels were unlocked.

Yeah, this is correct. It's not "pixelated", it's vector graphics, like a lot of flash games. The difference would be, instead of a lot of dots with colors, you got mathematical formulas for everything. Like a circle in position x. This can easily be scaled up and still look just as good. I really do wonder what they've done in this game. They are likely to have worked with vector graphics, but they may have made them permanent pixel sprites, but probably not. Not tested the editor, but because of the editor I think they've kept it vector.

• Like 1

It's not a mobile game though, it's from long before mobiles had touch screen etc. In fact, I'd say it requires so precise platforming etc that you couldn't play it on a touch screen. Don't be fooled by it's simplistic look.

You can play the original game here:

They could have just ported that and released it, or maybe made some new levels or something, but it seems they have put a lot of work into this new game. With not just a lot of new levels, but a lot of new stuff and modes etc.

We'll see what critics have to say soon over at metacritic:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/n++

There are reviews up already, and they all seem very positive. I'm just going to guess it will get ratings from 7-9+/10.

It's a game which requires precise platforming, with (if the original N is anything to go by - I played about 5 minutes before I couldn't put up with it anymore) floaty and imprecise controls.

Sounds like a recipe for a great game!