Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zilthargis

How do you view your character stats in game?

6 posts in this topic

Well I decided to give PS2 a try even though they are anti-colorblind. I found the TR team best to play since the other two look the same color to me. Anyhow...

How do you view your character stats in game? Like how many kills you have and heals, headshots, overall damage, etc...

Well I decided to give PS2 a try even though they are anti-colorblind. I found the TR team best to play since the other two look the same color to me. Anyhow...

How do you view your character stats in game? Like how many kills you have and heals, headshots, overall damage, etc...

I don't think you can view them in-game. Have to go to the PS2 website. Also, I could have swore I saw colorblind options in the settings, might be confusing it with another game.

I don't think you can view them in-game. Have to go to the PS2 website. Also, I could have swore I saw colorblind options in the settings, might be confusing it with another game.

Thank you kindly! Yeah BF4 has it, did not see anything for PS2. :(

Strange you can not view it in game, just expect more from 21st century games...

Strange you can not view it in game, just expect more from 21st century games...

Sadly, it seems like we have gone one step forward and two steps backwards with game design. The only thing consistently getting better is graphics.

These two sites are great:

http://planetside2stats.com/- I use this for the daily, weekly, monthly and lifetimes leaderboards.

http://ps4eu.ps2.fisu.pw/player/- This is great for anything else. More in depth statistics and ribbons, achievements etc.

My character is LunaThePrincess on Ceres NC. Add me if you play on the same server. :)