5. Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

6. Warhammer 40k Space Marine

7. Hard Corps Uprising

8. Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone

9. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

10.Choplifter HD

11. Sideway New York

12. Virtua Fighter 5

It's a shame that I own most of the retail titles on the list and have played/own a few of the psn games, but I've been wanting to play JC2 so at least there's that. This will be a pretty good month for ps+.

EDIT: confirmed. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/05/playstation-plus-e3-2012/

Edited by TehCro
  • Like 1

Ugh, I also bought Sideways: New York when it was on sale, and I haven't even played it yet. :jaymon: On the plus ( :awesome:) side, this may probably mean a cleaner collectible guide for when I tackle it. Hard Corps: Uprising trophies will be becoming even rarer in % due to PS+ inflation ... Has to be the toughest game to 100% in my list of incomplete ones.

Two questions come to mind. What will happen with those in the list that have online passes? Hopefully we don't have to buy them. And the other is if Virtua Fighter 5 will be the new version or the old one. Probably the new since it's through PSN.

Ugh, I also bought Sideways: New York when it was on sale, and I haven't even played it yet. :jaymon: On the plus ( :awesome:) side, this may probably mean a cleaner collectible guide for when I tackle it. Hard Corps: Uprising trophies will be becoming even rarer in % due to PS+ inflation ... Has to be the toughest game to 100% in my list of incomplete ones.

Two questions come to mind. What will happen with those in the list that have online passes? Hopefully we don't have to buy them. And the other is if Virtua Fighter 5 will be the new version or the old one. Probably the new since it's through PSN.

Same here, Sideways is in my backlogs. I think its this VF5 showdown.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Virtua-Fighter-5-Final-Showdown

Hopefully the Zombie Apocalypse would be this one, Since I already have the previous one.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Zombie-Apocalypse-Never-Die-Alone

Did anyone happen to catch the full list? What I have so far is

1. Infamous 2

2. Little Big Planet 2

3. Saints Row 2

4. Just Cause 2

5. Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

6. Warhammer 40k Space Marine

7. Hard Corps Uprising

8. Zombie Apocalypse

9. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

10.Choplifter HD

11. Sideway New York

12. Virtua Fighter 5

It's a shame that I own most of the retail titles on the list and have played/own a few of the psn games, but I've been wanting to play JC2 so at least there's that. This will be a pretty good month for ps+.

Unbefreakinlievable!!! I am just not too interested in most of these titles and I already platted Infamous 2 and Ratchet and Clank All 4 One, plus I still own them both! :D

No news on if EU and other regions will get this amazing deal. I'll post here again if I find something specific for EU and other regions. Sorting through overnight news as we speak.

Thanks to Sly for this info on the EU update.

10 games for EU Playstation+ Subscribers, starting with Virtua Fighter 5.

The Game of the month will be changed ever 4 weeks, starting with the game above this week. The first two games in the list below are free in July, with the next two free in August. They will be available through out the year, provided you are a PS+ subscriber.

Other games are:

Warhammer 40000: Space Marine

Chime Super Deluxe

Darksiders

Renegade Ops

Outland

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

inFamous 2

Motorstorm Apocalypse

LittleBigPlanet 2

Edited by orenjikitty
  • Like 3

Acording to the Us playstation site all of these games will be available today.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/05/playstation-plus-e3-2012/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=playstation-plus-e3-2012

Virtua Fighter 5 – June 5th

inFAMOUS 2 – June 5th

Little Big Planet 2 – June 5th

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One – June 5th

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine – June 5th

Just Cause 2 – June 5th

Saints Row 2 – June 5th

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – June 5th

Hard Corp: Uprising – June 5th

Choplifter HD – June 5th

Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone – June 5th

Sideway NY – June 5th