12 free games for PS+ members in June

TehCro

You guys better remember before you purchase bigger HDD space, check for the 9.5mm height. Since the PS3 can't accept any higher than that.

Or better yet, use the Amazon link Parker posted, that way it can't be the wrong size, since the reviews have said they work with both models of PS3 (and it says 9.5mm)

Hard Corps: Uprising honestly looks like the best PSN game their giving with it, but it's a shame nobody on this website will play it because the trophies are too hard.

Hard Corps: Uprising is a great 2D game, but definitely a hard game, especially in Arcade Mode. There's a "Level Up" mode but in the long run, the challenge will be removed. I've tried to do the online trophies with Arcade mode but even the slightest lag input will kill you. Just a warning for players out there. Anyone near Japan, HongKong or Asia who would like to try connecting with me, just add me. Let's hope there is no lag.

On topic, June has got to be one of the best PS+ months. I wish my region would get deals like these.

Hard Corps: Uprising honestly looks like the best PSN game their giving with it, but it's a shame nobody on this website will play it because the trophies are too hard.

I will definitely play it. Game looks awesome.

The online pass for All 4 One is included in the game. Source: playstation blog store update, one of the first comments.

The Warhammer pass is also included. I think that's all of them.

Thanks for mentioning it; that's good :awesome: . So I guess the only thing to worry about is DLC with trophies for a couple of the games.

Wait can someone clarify for me. (This Is For EU/AU)

Tomorrow the store will update and PS+ users will be able to get the 10 free games + this months content (theme, avatars, possible other game, mini and psone or 2 classic) or are these 10 games this months content?

Wait can someone clarify for me. (This Is For EU/AU)

Tomorrow the store will update and PS+ users will be able to get the 10 free games + this months content (theme, avatars, possible other game, mini and psone or 2 classic) or are these 10 games this months content?

US didn't get the 12 Free games before Store update (check it), so guess EU will be the same.

US didn't get the 12 Free games before Store update (check it), so guess EU will be the same.

So will it come in with the store update? which for me is usually on a thursday

I found this and I think I understand now. http://www.videogamer.com/news/sony_outlines_eu_playstation_plus_content_overhaul.html

I can't wait to play Infamous 2, LBP 2, Oddworld and Darksiders. I think I'll plat Infamous 1 and LBP 1 before starting their sequels though.

Does this only apply when you sign up to PS+ this month (or already have it)? Can I sign up later this month or next? :o

I'm pretty sure that whenever you sign up for plus you are entitled to every offer available straight away. So you'll be able to download these free games as long as the offer is still active. Please be aware though that some of the games have a different "offer available until" date than others.

Damn I don't have enough space, time to play and plat LBP and Infamous so I can install LBP 2 and Infamous 2!

I have 13gb free so I have to delete some things if I want to play inFAMOUS 2 :unsure: Damn I thought 75gb 4 years ago was a lot :shakefist:

I have 13gb free so I have to delete some things if I want to play inFAMOUS 2 :unsure: Damn I thought 75gb 4 years ago was a lot :shakefist:

Yeah, I remember thinking my 80GB PC hard drive would last me forever. Sad thing is, there probably were much bigger hard drives back then (I'm gonna say it was 2004ish, so right before I got out of high school)

...I still don't have a USB stick bigger than ~5GB :hmm:

Out of the EU offerings, I've grabbed:

Warhammer 40000: Space Marine - (Surprisingly good even if it is a little 'rinse & repeat')

Chime Super Deluxe - (Something I've wanted to play for a long time but wasnt sure if it was worth forking out for, turns out that I'm quite enjoying it)

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath - (loved the original, never got round to picking it up.)

Virtua Fighter 5 - (meh, I guess trophy whores will love it, but as a game itself, I dont think much of it so far.)

Out of whats left I may pick up the following

Darksiders (10GB of disk space required is a bit of a joke IMO.)

Renegade Ops (I know nothing of this game at all, so need to see what the general view of it is.)

Outland (despite it's mediocre reviews, this one keeps popping up and saying "play me")

I wont be picking up these:

Motorstorm Apocalypse - (The demo really put me off.)

LittleBigPlanet 2 - (Played it previously, and despite it being a marvel, it never grabbed me like the first one did.)

inFamous 2 - (finished it sometime ago.)

Overall though, I've got to say I'm really chuffed with the releases, lets just hope the continued support of it is full of quality titles.

Nooo I only have enough space to download Virtua Fighter 5 and Chime, oh well. Is it just me or did the European store get less games?

Yeah NA got 12 we got 10 BUT, the EU games are being rotated more often, I couldn't remember where I read that, but it was on one of the PS blogs on their site

yeah I'm glad that I was convinced to buy a PS3 with a bigger hard drive, not sure if I have a 160 or a 250 gig though, thats something I should know right?

Sadly, I don't think there's very much I'd want out of future free PS3 retail plus games, since I already have so many retail PS3 games. We'll see though, there's still a couple ones that might be given away that I'd want. Resonance of Fate comes to mind.

PSN games are also a slim chance. However, things could easily change if I knew what was being given away in the future.