How to get all of the Endings?

G3n3raL986

OK, i'm in Chapter 5 and i'm already 20 hrs. logged and i do have a question:

This is my first playthrough, so do i need to replay the game from the start in order to get each of the 5 endings? And what are the requirements in order to get them?

Edited by G3n3raL986

OK, i'm in Chapter 5 and i'm already 20 hrs. logged and i do have a question:

This is my first playthrough, so do i need to replay the game from the start in order to get each of the 5 endings? And what are the requirements in order to get them?

First playthrough you'll end up getting 4 endings, unless you did a set of specific things. Just save each time you seem to be doing something significant. You'll know what I mean when you get there. Just use a guide for your second run, if you want to avoid spoilers.

You can skip like crazy on your second run so its easy to run through the game again and from my experience the skip autostopped everytime i could use my phone. So was easy to decide when to make all the choices for various choices.

• 2 months later...

OK, i need help. After some time, I've reached the Kurisu Ending... Is this the True Ending? Also, i can't get Mayuri's Ending...

Kurisu ending isn't the true one.

There are 6 "flags" in the game. If you don't have any at the end you'll get Mayuri ending. 1-5 flags are needed for Kurisu ending. If you get all 6 flags then you'll unlock true ending.

^I did, but still couldn't reach Mayouri's.

Plotlines

Shared Route - this route is a base plotline of this game. By following this route, you will be able to obtain Suzuha END, Faris END, Luka END and Mayuri END. It requires you to stray away from the True Ending flags.

True Ending Route - this route leads to both True Ending and Kurisu END, it requires you to choose specific choices and befriend Kurisu more than on the Shared Route.

tl;dr: You have more than zero True Ending flags, thus, you may not return to Shared Route and obtain Mayuri END.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Maybe it was just me but after I completed my first pass I then tried to follow the guide here to get all endings and found the flow a little difficult to follow.

So I switched to http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/steins-gate/269349-steins-gate-trophy-guide-road-map-na-eu.html#post5212430 and found that one easier to follow when selecting the exact steps to get each ending.

Probably just a style thing so no offense to the author of the guide on this site, was just my experience.

• Like 1

Maybe it was just me but after I completed my first pass I then tried to follow the guide here to get all endings and found the flow a little difficult to follow.

So I switched to http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/steins-gate/269349-steins-gate-trophy-guide-road-map-na-eu.html#post5212430 and found that one easier to follow when selecting the exact steps to get each ending.

Probably just a style thing so no offense to the author of the guide on this site, was just my experience.

It's completely the same one, though, just my has only important mails and that one all, so yea, it may be easier if you don't use mine from the start.

So in short, reload Chapter 4, follow the Shared Route choices and then i'll get the Mayuri ending, right? I'm pretty sure that i had followed that route by the letter, but anyway, i'll give it another shot.

Yep.

And... you did not follow it :D

You have Genius Girl Melancholy which is True Ending flag no.1, hence, a part of the True Ending route :D Thanks to this, you obtained Kurisu END.

• Like 2

If you did, you wouldn't have Kurisu's pen pal trophy as I said  :P

It is put into stage 12 for a reason :D

Unless you reloaded your save after getting it.

I dropped the game for a couple of months after i got Suzuha's Ending (cause 30hrs of abusing the X button was a bit draining), so it's impossible to remember my choices:D

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2017-2-2 at 8:24 AM, WARLOCK1972 said:

How did some people finish this game in 16 minutes ?

Steins.PNG

They may played offline and only played that short amount of time online near the end of the game and synced all their trophies there and then, so it just appears like 16 mins in order to be in the fast achievers list. As simply skipping scenes still takes a at least almost 2 hours. 

Edited by Lava_Yuki