Today's Birthdays

Hmmmm... yeah, yeah, this is a pretty rad idea. I actually don't like people wishing me happy birthday, so this idea wouldn't be beneficial for me. :P But excluding that, it would be a pretty unique feature if it does get implemented here.

• Like 2

Good feature but that reminds me of Myanimelist where I remember some users that I added put in fake birthdays in where that isn't their real birthday where it might get annoying or confusing on why they do that. Unless if this website able to change it to your real birthday date don't if it is true, then that would be a good idea to have.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

It's something other sites do.

If you got to the .org forums and scroll to the bottom, you can see a cake and a bunch of names next to it. Users can alter if they want their name to show, their age to show, or neither at all.

It's something other sites do.

If you got to the .org forums and scroll to the bottom, you can see a cake and a bunch of names next to it. Users can alter if they want their name to show, their age to show, or neither at all.

I actually didn't even know you could see anyone online at .org  

I don't mind this idea at all...as long as people aren't lying about it (there will be many)

I don't mind this idea at all...as long as people aren't lying about it (there will be many)

Shhhhh. No one will notice that every day is my birthday.

On a side note: The day you are reading this is my birthday. If you read it again tomorrow, it will also be my birthday. I expect presents from you all.

• Like 1