Anyone else a bit disappointed in the trophies?

Kinglink

I really like the fact that the trophies seem to avoid mindless monotony, so you don't have to collect 100 dodads, but at the same time, Am I the only one who thinks the game should have a trophy for collecting all the collectibles, and so on?   

It feels like you could beat 25-50 percent of the game get a platinum and have not visited/collected most of the items in the game.

I like the idea of giving trophies as you go and not backloading them like most games do, but at the same time, I would love a trophy for a high level of completion of the content of the game.

I disagree. I was relieved when I saw the collectible requirement was really easy. I still did a ton of exploring but I didn't have to go way out of my way and spend hours and hours looking for the last poster to tear down or whatever. 

There definitely should've been a trophy for the secret ending though. 

I really like the fact that the trophies seem to avoid mindless monotony, so you don't have to collect 100 dodads, but at the same time, Am I the only one who thinks the game should have a trophy for collecting all the collectibles, and so on?   

It feels like you could beat 25-50 percent of the game get a platinum and have not visited/collected most of the items in the game.

I like the idea of giving trophies as you go and not backloading them like most games do, but at the same time, I would love a trophy for a high level of completion of the content of the game.

If you want a trophy for 100% completion, I recommend Assassin's Creed III.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really want to get Far Cry 4 when I eventually get a PS4 and hearing that the trophies are similar to Far Cry 3's makes me quite happy, as FC3 was a pleasure to plat so it sounds like I'm gonna have another great time with Far Cry! :yay:

I thoroughly enjoyed plating this game. None of the trophies were too hard, and you can find a ton of people online to get some of those trophies that require co-op.