Does the DLC ever go on sale?

limelight1979

• 2 months later...

It's an absolute joke what it costs all up over here. Even the US version is overpriced, but it's an extra 35 bucks over here for the main game and the DLC is about 3 dollars more expensive with the bundle being a whopping 15 dollars more expensive. It's  over-priced everywhere but we Aussies got hit the hardest, I reckon.

Edited by LunchCannon54
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Rebumping this old thread with some useful information:

Whenever in doubt about DLC pricing on your trophy hunting (I'm a completionist so I always buy overpriced shit like COD Dlc's lol), go to this website:

https://psprices.com/region-us/index

It really helps me a lot.

Also, you can choose multiple region from the PS Store and even get an email sent to warn you about a discount.

Thx dude, awesome website :D

• 3 months later...

I had it on my watch list for most of 2016 and never saw it go on sale. Once I finished Branch D I bit the bullet and bought it even though it cost more than I paid for the game.

Some useful info about the DLC:

- All sisters, besides One, have 5 trophies each. 3 Bronze and a very easy Silver and Gold.

- Each have 4 verses which play as usually short maps (some new locations) and mini survivals. Not that hard.

- Each sister has a max level of 10. Once you've finished the verses they'll be about level 5 and you can easily max them to 10 for a Gold trophy. For each level you earn a page of a short but sweet written story about that sister.

- Including maxing levels it took me about 4 hours per sister.

- You do learn a lot about them via in-game dialogue. No cutscenes unfortunately besides brief illustrated ones but they do the job.

- The DLC is great for when you've finished the game and are trying to level all weapons to level 4. Gives another way of gold farming.

If you're interested in the sisters back stories and want some extra ways of earning gold then it's worth the money for the extra content and 15+ hours of gameplay. Hope this helps anyone considering it :)

Edited by Ayanami1706
  • Like 3

• 3 years later...

They could have added One trophies at least... i don't get the point why SHE didn't get them.

According to PSPrices it never got a discount (at least in my country/EU)

https://psprices.com/region-it/game/1877609/storie-delle-sorelle

https://psprices.com/region-gb/game/133112/all-sisters-prologue-set

Can't find the bundle in US version...

Edited by DeathNyx

• 10 months later...
2 minutes ago, DEATHWISH1988REF said:

yes just redownloaded again after i got the plat so many years ago

Hey ?!?! is it me or did i lose my save  or did the final ending erased my save ??

i really forgot its been a long time 

I just played this and the final ending didn't erase my save. All the trophies are supposed to still be available after that ending. In fact, you can't upgrade all your weapons until you finish that ending as one of the materials only becomes available to buy when you finish it.

1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

I just played this and the final ending didn't erase my save. All the trophies are supposed to still be available after that ending. In fact, you can't upgrade all your weapons until you finish that ending as one of the materials only becomes available to buy when you finish it.

i cant remember for the life of me 

did one of the endings erase my save file , because its not in my PS+ cloud save 

or did i get angry and deleted it  out the long frustration 

i even got all of the DLC too from that time 

OHH WELL since i got a YT channel id love to play it fully again at some point 

I'll say one thing about the DLCs. They have a pretty high price, but you do get worthwhile rewards from them, imo.

One's DLC gives you One's Chakram which is arguably one of the better chakrams in the game.

Two's DLC gives you Two's Sword which is also a really good sword (but I preferred Zero's sword myself).
Four's DLC gives you Four's Claws which have a powerful :triangle: charge up attack, and is quick to charge up fully too. Makes light work of the bigger enemies.

Five's DLC gives you Five's Spear which I liked a lot. It was pretty powerful and had a jumping AOE attack which was good against the bosses.

I wasn't a fan of Three's Scissors that you get from Three's DLC though.

Zero's DLC gives you an outfit that extends the duration of Intoner mode, which is nice.

It should also be noted that finding all the chests in each DLC gives you half a million money, plus 1 Copper, Silver, Gold and White material piece from each DLC, so if you do all 6 you'll get 3 million money total and 6 of each of those materials. This helps a lot with the end game grind.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

I'll say one thing about the DLCs. They have a pretty high price, but you do get worthwhile rewards from them, imo.

One's DLC gives you One's Chakram which is arguably one of the better chakrams in the game.

Two's DLC gives you Two's Sword which is also a really good sword (but I preferred Zero's sword myself).
Four's DLC gives you Four's Claws which have a powerful :triangle: charge up attack, and is quick to charge up fully too. Makes light work of the bigger enemies.

Five's DLC gives you Five's Spear which I liked a lot. It was pretty powerful and had a jumping AOE attack which was good against the bosses.

I wasn't a fan of Three's Scissors that you get from Three's DLC though.

Zero's DLC gives you an outfit that extends the duration of Intoner mode, which is nice.

It should also be noted that finding all the chests in each DLC gives you half a million money, plus 1 Copper, Silver, Gold and White material piece from each DLC, so if you do all 6 you'll get 3 million money total and 6 of each of those materials. This helps a lot with the end game grind.

So, after beating the game for the first time, it's best to play the dlcs before going for the other endings? Which is the best order to play the dlcs for story purposes? (including One's dlc)

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

So, after beating the game for the first time, it's best to play the dlcs before going for the other endings? Which is the best order to play the dlcs for story purposes? (including One's dlc)

I did Ending A, then played One's DLC, Two's DLC, Three's DLC, Four's DLC, Five's DLC, Ending B, Ending C, Ending D, then Zero's DLC. I probably could have done Zero's DLC sooner, but decided to do it at the end.

Story wise, I felt only really One's DLC, Two's DLC and Zero's DLC had anything important to add to the story. Three's DLC, Four's DLC and Five's DLC felt like side stories.

• Like 3