Sniper Elite 3 DLCs

PlayResponsibly

Hey all Sniper Elite 3 players, :wave:

I'm enjoying the base game just fine and really enjoy it.  So much that I'm curious as if the DLC is any good and worth looking into.  There seems to be 2 different ones, Hunt for The Grey Wolf & Save Churchill I believe.  I imagine they are setup similarly to the missions in the base game. 

I also was looking into how much they are on PSN.  I've been looking on the web and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.  I would just check it out on PSN but I'm away from home.

Just logged on to the web store and looked at prices. 

Hunt the Grey Wolf - $7.99

Save Churchill Part 1 - $7.99

Save Churchill Part 2  -$7.99

Save Churchill Part 3 - $7.99

There are also various weapon and camouflage packs that are between $2.99 - $3.99 and there is a season pass that is listed for $29.99.

Hope that helps.

Parker 

• Like 1

Yeah that's some good information.  Thanks Parker.  

For one mission $7.99 seems fine but how big are those Save Churchill ones?  

It looks like if I want a good amount of the DLC, the pass is the way to go.

Any thoughts, reviews, or opinions on the DLC from players?

Edited by PlayResponsibly

I have Hunt for the Grey Wolf and it's pretty awesome. You're right in that it's set up just like any of the other missions in the main game but, of course, you're going after Hitler which is really fun. There is some replay value to it too since you get different trophies for each different way there is to kill him. 

I haven't played the Churchill missions but $24 total seems like a lot. I'd be curious to hear if it's worth it or not. 

• Like 1

I have Hunt for the Grey Wolf and it's pretty awesome. You're right in that it's set up just like any of the other missions in the main game but, of course, you're going after Hitler which is really fun. There is some replay value to it too since you get different trophies for each different way there is to kill him. 

Okay cool.  I thought it would be.  I did sneak a peek at the trophies and got that impression.  Very cool DLC idea.  

So I know I'll get that, just what about the others?