ZombiU coming to PS4, PC and Xbox One as an upgraded version.

madbuk

The nail-biting survival experience of ZombiU™ has been upgraded for download on next-gen consoles and PC. ZOMBI takes the power of the latest generation of hardware to bring you a new level of horror. Test your will to survive, but beware: death is permanent, and one wrong move can cause you to lose everything.

Can't say I'm interested - zombies are overdone and repetitive imo, but I'm sure there are some people out there who are.

Edit: Can't find an article about it to link, sorry, just loads of forum threads xD

Edited by madbuk

I never saw anything about this game but if you see in the video I think it says Eurogamer 9/10

Oh, that. Well, yeah, it got a couple good reviews. So of course they'll promote those in the video, hyping the game. But most of the reviews are negative/mediocre. But they'd be stupid to put "6/10- IGN" or "4/10- GameSpot" on the video.

Eh... I was really interested in this when it first came out.  Didn't last too long once the reviews started coming out.

That being said, now that I own a Wii U, I think I'd rather pay $6 for a used physical copy with all the novelty/gimmicky Wii U gamepad functionality intact then to play some stripped back "HD" version of it.  Unless, of course, they've gone to great lengths to improve the gameplay itself and this winds up being a really good release.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...